Elon Musk warns of skyrocketing national debt: ‘Something has got to give’
The official national debt is just over $30 trillion
As the blokes would say in the motherland of the UK; no shit Sherlock. Anyone does not have to be supersleuth to recognize that fact.
I have used this comparison so many times as now because it fits. The politicians are so out of connecting with the average citizen, most of them are cutting their front grass while their house is burning down.
They absolutely and deliberately try to skirt or to avoid certain issues, hoping that no one would mention them and put their ass on the hot seat asking for an answer. I think some are ignorant enough, that they feel if certain issues are ignored long enough they will disappear by themselves. That may account for 25% of them; the other 75% are just despicable thieves, knowing exactly what their end game is.
Politicians have one priority and one priority only, themselves. We never ever hear of any politician discussing one of the most critical issues plaguing the country,the National Debt as it continues to increase by billions every week. These fools are putting blinders trying to pretend that this condition does not exist. We certainly do not have to be Elon Musk to recognize that dire fact. I have been talking about it for years.
This is an excerpt from a post I did on March 15th 2012. If my calculations are correct, this is going back at least 10 years; and still no one wants to touch it like a hot potato.
As of this morning the national debt is $15,488,891,296,248.00 and counting. I really don’t think that is anything to laugh about.
Since then, I have done at least 30 to 40 posts touching on the National Debt. It is all fallen on deaf ears.
I don’t know about anyone else, when I was brought up I was taught, #1 never borrow money, #2 if you were firced to, pay it back as soon as possible. It is apparent that our leaders do not share the same basic qualities.
The imbeciles that run this country, from the president all the way down to a Councilman; the majority of them and their head up their ass ignoring critical situations on all fronts, hoping that they will go away/resolve themselves. Never happened!!
One other critical issue that is constantly avoided, implementing a flat tax. Politicians, the incompetence that write the laws do not want to discuss it because it will impact their financial status dramatically by cutting out there check shelters and loopholes that permit many of them not to pay any taxes at all.
List of the Pros of a Flat Tax
- It eliminates confusion. …
- It would reduce tax preparation costs. …
- It would eliminate supplemental taxes. …
- It may encourage economic growth. …
- It would eliminate the self-employment tax. …
- It is a system that has been proven to work at a national level. …
- It promotes local spending.
Definition of flat tax – easy and simple: every citizen pays the same percentage amounts, if they make 200 million a year or 200 a year. If the is established rate is 15%; everybody pays 15%.
Apr 2, 2021 — At least 55 of the largest corporations in America paid no federal corporate income taxes in their most recent fiscal year despite enjoying
How do billionaires avoid taxes?
Billionaires have avoided taxation by paying themselves very low salaries while amassing fortunes in stocks and other assets. They then borrow off those assets to finance their lifestyles, rather than selling the assets and paying capital gains taxes.
Flat tax is so simple and so effective it is ridiculous. Even a large portion the IRS can be eliminated. Many of the complicated tax shelters no longer exist and the need for investigators will be cut by 90%. This is the primary reason with scumbags that run this country all hide under their bed when the Flat tax topic is brought up.
So you ask; who writes these laws?? Answer; the same people that benefit by them.
Beside the fact of simplifying the tax process; with all of the tax dodgers no longer being sheltered, the money saved with the flat tax can be applied to the national debt.
No fools; it is not going to disappear by itself. And when the sky falls in on us all because of their total incompetence, it will be disastrous, putting it mildly.
Even Donald Trump as slick is he supposed to be in the financial world, and he is, I never heard him once mention the National Debt. None of the heavy hitters wanna touch it with a 10 foot pole.
The National Debt it’s just one of the thousands of negative issues plaguing the United states that our leaders want to pretend they do not exist.
I think Russia, China and a few other of our adversaries are just sitting back, biding their time waiting for the USA to implode on itself, then they will come in and mop up the gravy.
SOOOOOO tell me; what is the United States really worth if they owe $31 trillion??