The way I view this; there are toooo many similarities to be ignored. This is a quote from 73 years ago.
I would put these facts in the same category as the – 8 reasons why the Roman Empire failed. I have posted this many time. If you have not read it, please do. It is extremely eye opening.
1. Invasions by Barbarian tribes –
2. Economic troubles and overreliance on slave labor –
3. The rise of the Eastern Empire –
4. Overexpansion and military overspending –
5. Government corruption and political instability –
6. The arrival of the Huns and the migration of the Barbarian tribes –
7. Christianity and the loss of traditional values –
8. Weakening of the Roman legions
Each in their own way, these ancient conditions apply to circumstances that are now in our daily lives.
It is taking a very long time for these predictions to come-about/develop, but they seem to be getting more meaningful every day.
What can be done about them you ask??? One thing for sure, silence is not the answer. Support the people in office that are patriots and not saboteurs; our government is loaded with the bastards.
Based on the dangerous courses we have been on since K J (Kamikaze Joe) put his hand on the bible; there are more reason to worry now about the future of the USA than ever before.
A WORD TO THE WISE SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT.