Residents in Los Angeles’ Venice neighborhood frustrated over large homeless encampment, shootings, stabbings
Residents in Los Angeles’ coastal Venice neighborhood are calling for action
Once a beautiful tourist attraction has turned into a garbage dump and they have no one to blame BUTT themselves. Not only are these areas an eye sore, but they are very dangerous and unhealthy places to live or visit.
This is the end result of very poor or no governing at all. The leadership and discipline in some places is almost are nonexistent. Like Portland; the mayor waited until his city was half way destroyed, before he put on the brakes. Stupidity comes with a big price tag.
The USA was once the beacon/shining light of the world; in some areas is now very close to being a 3rd world country.
TENT CITY LA
TENT CITY PORTLAND
TENT CITY SEATTLE
Is it incomprehensible that these places once were the crown jewels of the USA. This is what liberalism and lack of common-sense leadership eventually brings about.
Government without rules and regulation will NEVER be the key to success and stability. Like a spoiled rotten kid that is raised without guidelines; by the time they are 5 years old, they become unmanageable.
Is it coincidental that all of these jurisdictions are governed by socio-democrats?? Is this their answer to leading their people into prosperity and achievement??
I would much rather live in a place like Singapore that has harsh rules and regulations which may be off the wall, but the end result is what matters.
Crime in Singapore
IN THIS POST:
- 1. WALKING NAKED IN YOUR HOUSE IS ILLEGAL IN SINGAPORE
- 2. CHEWING GUM IS ILLEGAL IN SINGAPORE
- 3. SMOKING IS FORBIDDEN ALMOST EVERYWHERE IN SINGAPORE
- 4. YOU CAN’T MAKE NOISE AFTER 10PM
- 5. IF YOU DON’T FLUSH THE TOILET
- 6. CONNECTING TO ANOTHER PERSONS WIFI
- 7. BEING GAY IN SINGAPORE IS ILLEGAL
- 8. ANNOYING SOMEONE WITH A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT OR SINGING IN PUBLIC
- 9. GRAFFITI AROUND SINGAPORE
- 10. FEEDING PIGEONS IN SINGAPORE
- 11. ANY TYPE OF DRUG RELATED ACTIVITY
- 12. DRINKING ALCOHOL AND PARTYING BETWEEN 10:30PM AND 7AM
- 13. COMMITTING SUICIDE IS ILLEGAL IN SINGAPORE
- 14. FLYING A KITE THAT INTERFERES WITH PUBLIC TRAFFIC
Are some extreme?? You betcha, but at least their citizens can live nearly crime free, If that is the price; I would be willing to pay it.
Crime in Singapore is extremely low compared to other developed nations and the world in general. According to the Economist Intelligence Unit 2019 Safe Cities Index, Singapore was ranked as the safest city in the world, especially in regards to digital, personal and infrastructure security. Wikipedia
STREETS IN SINGAPORE
The citizens know the rules and abide by them; if not they know the consequences.
That is what I am talking about.