Navy reportedly cancels Catholic Masses at area bases, other religious services continue
Make one less U-Boat a year – make one less super guided torpedo; but to cut out Catholic masses or any other religious service to save a buck is nonsense. Our Navy, no thanks to TMC and his demented socialists movement, is in very bad shape, possibly by design.
The U.S. naval industrial base is in bad shape. There are too few shipyards and they work too slowly to quickly expand the fleet. … Annual Long-Range Plan for Construction of Naval Vessels for Fiscal Year 2020 and Long-Range Plan for Maintenance and Modernization of Naval Vessels for Fiscal Year 2020.Aug 1, 2019
Aug 6, 2019 – The U.S. Navy’s Minesweeper Fleet Is in Bad Shape. The Navy’s number one means of countering Iranian sea mines in the Persian Gulf is long …
Sep 12, 2017 – A new poll sheds light on troops’ opinions on the candidates headed into November’s election, U.S. and Russian troops have a violent clash in …
The US Navy and other branches of our government are getting just as stupid and controlled by some atheists/outside/nefarious forces, it is a SIN on them.
Just like our government in recent years that have capitulated to the atheists fanatics as far as, religion in the schools and kids saying the national anthem. In the USA alone, there has been a concerted effort by the Anti-Christ nut-case-movements to take religion out of America. Why you ask; the fanatic atheists can not control it.
Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up his clothes by casting lots. New Living Translation Jesus said …
A small example of the fools that have tried to turn American into a mindless/zombie state and follow without forethought and independence.
- Rocky Anderson (1951–): 2012 Justice Party Presidential Candidate and former mayor of Salt Lake City, Utah
- Cecil Bothwell (1950–): Asheville, North Carolina city council member, who was nearly denied his position because of his atheism.
- Lori Lipman Brown (1958–): politician, lobbyist, lawyer, educator, and social worker supporter, Nevada state senator from 1992 to 1994.
- Douglas Campbell (1959–): atheist advocate and member of the Green Party of Michigan and of the Godless Americans Political Action Committee. Co-founder, Michigan Godless Americans Political Action Committee. Green Party candidate for governor of Michigan in both 2002 and 2006.
- Ernie Chambers (1937–): Member of the Nebraska Legislature and civil rights activist.
- Clarence Darrow (1857–1938): lawyer and leading member of the American Civil Liberties Union, best known for defending John T. Scopes in the so-called Monkey Trial.
- Sean Faircloth (c. 1960–): attorney, served five terms in the Maine Legislature including appointments on the Judiciary and Appropriations Committees.
- Barney Frank (1940–): U.S. Representative (1981–2013) (D-MA).
- Thomas Gore (1870–1949): United States Senator (D-OK), from 1907 until 1921 and from 1931 until 1937.
- Vincent Hallinan (1896–1992): lawyer who ran for president of the United States in 1952 under the Progressive Party, the third highest polling candidate in the election.
- Jared Huffman (1964–): United States Congressman (D-CA) since 2013. He revealed in 2017 that he is a humanist and a non-believer.
- Heather Mac Donald (1956–): writer and lawyer, member of the Manhattan Institute and author of The Burden of Bad Ideas: How Modern Intellectuals Misshape Our Society.
- Culbert Olson (1876–1962): politician and Governor of California from 1939 to 1943.
- Jamie Raskin (1962–): United States Congressman (D-MD) since 2017. He identifies as a humanist.
- Pete Stark (1931–2020): U.S. Representative (1973–2013) (D-CA), the first openly atheist member of Congress.
- Eddie Tabash: lawyer and atheist activist and debater.
- Jesse Ventura (1951–): former Governor of Minnesota, veteran, wrestler, actor, and talk show host.
- George Will (1941–): newspaper columnist and political commentator
- Alan Wolfe (1951–): Political scientist and sociologist, director of the Boisi Center for Religion and American Public Life.
- Andrew Zwicker (1964–): Member of the New Jersey General Assembly; scientist and educator, Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory.
- Juan Mendez (1985–): State Senator for Arizona.
That is just in the USA. The numbers around the world are staggering.
I am not a particularly religious person, but I do RESPECT the rights of others to believe in what they want and who they want. The key word being RESPECT.
I have been trying to pound this in the head of all the readers of the G G for years. One of the key factors to make the world a more harmonious place is RESPECT. You don’t have to like me and I do not have to like you. BUTT if we RESPECT one another on every level, that would eliminate 85% of the dissension in the world. Take this super stars word for it. Add EDUCATION in with RESPECT and you will have a complete package.
No one can convince me that the Navy is sending J C to the gallows to cut costs. They; like all the other military branches, piss away more money than China has rice. The Navy is being pressured by the same socialists/demo-bum/fools that are trying to overthrow the government. What these forces are after is TOTAL domination of the government, including how the people want to worship. The riots we are seeing is a good example; these movement is all tied together.
What the hell does it matter to these bums how or what people want to worship you may AXE?? It really doesn’t; it is all a matter of complete and total control. We can call it the Charles Mansion syndrome, where the leaders of the movement tell us when to sleep – when to eat – what to think and when to shit, total domination, and possibly who and how to kill. Do RIOTS ring a bell???
I would hate to think that our Armed Forces are being infiltrated by the scum of the earth; BUTT I guess I am too late with my sentiments/concerns, it already happened quite some time ago.
To all of the of good folks out there, the stand-up American citizens; remember one thing I have been preaching for years; once you give IT away (our rights) you never get it back. These bastards are working very hard to strip this country and it’s citizens of all the rights we once had. If you don’t believe it; why the hell would the Navy be bamboozled into cutting out Catholic or for that matter, any other religion??
You RESPECT me and I will RESPECT you. That will eliminate 85% of the strife we are living under today, making the world a much better place to live in.
To the US Navy. Better look under your own bunk before you shit-can J C. You may need him somewhere down the line.