More riots, looting prompt curfews, calls for National Guard in cities, states across US
Disgraceful doesn’t even come close to the condition this country is in.
- 1st and foremost – the out of control, #sadistic cops that #abuse their power and authority have to be eliminated. Without them, 90% of the violence would never happen.
- 2nd; the #criminals/thugs whose #activities cause the cops to apprehend them needs to be put under control. No crime, no need for police intervention.
- The fellow cops (the good guys) that far out number the #outlaw cops, should ban together and INSIST/SEE TO IT that this kind of #misbehavior should ceases to exist. #Loyalty, the blue code is one thing, but policemen #allowing fellow officers to break the law is horse of a different color. 5% are taking down the other 95%.
- the judicial system that does not prosecute the offending cops; that has to change – these issues/crimes will never stop completely, so it is the responsibility of the governing bodies to act on them immediately and give the victims and their families the justice they deserve. In my opinion; I see the lack of #penalizing by the authorities given to the offending criminal cops; in most cases is as #egregious as the crime committed.
When we have degenerates like this fool in a position of authority; his #inhumane #mentality is one of the reasons conditions like this exist.
Folks; these rogue cops are #criminals dressed in blue, hiding behind their uniforms. We are not talking about the old-time cop that takes an apple off of a fruit stand and eats it; we are talking about people that #purposely join the police force to exact their #sadistic behavior on others and get away with it. Their fellow cops (the good guys) can have more influence on these criminals than anyone else. IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO ASSIST IN PUTTING AN END TO THE CRIMINAL COP.
Turning the corner has to be a concerted effort for every citizen. Don’t do the crime and there will be no necessity for police intervention. Good cops have to POLICE the bad cops. This is an issue/solution I have NEVER heard anyone address . NEVER!!!
THESE ARE MY SOLUTIONS: Cut down on the criminal incidents, less need for police intervention – cops behaving as good cops should – MOST IMPORTANT, good cops POLICING the bad cops – forget the BLUE CODE unless it is a life and death situation – loyalty to someone committing a crime is as bad as the act itself – it is the DUTY/OBLIGATION of good cops to keep the bad boys in line and help getting rid of them – if and when the crime against civilians is committed, the governing authority need to take #IMMEDIATE, JUST AND FAIR action against the cops.
Let us be realistic and say #nirvana is not #realistic. Crime has been around since the cave man pulled his old lady around by the hair.
The likely-hood of a #crime-free society is only wishful thinking. That being said; there are steps to take to circumvent incident like this happening.
Let us suppose; way back when, the good cops recognized the propensities of these rogue cops; they banded together and got rid of them. Most of the abuses and the riots would never have happened. It is that simple. IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO ASSIST IN PUTTING AN END TO THE CRIMINAL COP.
After all. When they take the oath when they join the force; they do not say, I will uphold all the laws of the land; except if it is one of my fellow officers that commits the crime.
They want solutions; I am giving them one. It will take a lot of work to implement these actions; but they are absolutely necessary if we are going to move forward. (Realistically, I do not see it happening)
If and when those guidelines are in-place and the criminal cops are eliminated, the authorities have to support them and give the GOOD GUYS the power to do their jobs #efficiently and #effectively. There is no room in the country where outlaw citizens have the right to attack and abuse the people that are trying to protect them. I say; under these circumstances, the cops should be allowed to use any force necessary protect themselves and the citizens of this country. That especially applies to controlling rioting outlaws.
Without law enforcement; our country will be #shot-to-hell. As I see it, we are well on or way there now.
Who can argue with my logic/solution but an #imbecile????