Greg Gutfeld on Biden response to Tara Reade claims: He ‘was doing great in that interview until he #confessed
One word (#THIS) and a bad memory are going to bring JJ (Jokin Joe) down.
As the OLD saying goes; a #liar/bullshitter, same thing has to have a good #memory!! Two key words in that sentence; OLD and MEMORY. JJ is #no-spring-chicken and certainly can’t remember what he ate for supper last night. Bet he did not pick up his own tab!!
In a recent #rally; the two people in this world that should be the closest to him, his sister and his wife, he got them #confused as to who was who.
I tweeted the old boy to try and clear up his confusion; he did not respond.
I tweeted; JJ; your wife is the one you sleep with (in JJ’s case, that could be a big maybe).
In an interview JJ had with Fox; he may have made an omission to the rape and put more spikes in his coffin.
Greg Gutfeld stated that Biden may have slipped up. I agree.
“Look, Biden was doing great in that #interview until he #confessed,” Gutfeld said. “First he had the total denial. I think that was pretty good. The denial was pretty strong. And then he says as a complaint. ‘You know, I don’t know why all of a sudden 27 years ‘THIS’ gets raised.
Let us not forget folks, JJ has had a lot of practice #honing his #bull-shitting-skills and getting paid for it. He has had the citizens of this country support him for almost 40 years in DC.
One #four-letter-word is going to be his Waterloo, THIS. What is THIS JJ? In my opinion, the guy is as guilty as sin. The word THIS is going to bring him down. It will get to the point, just like his 2nd squeezes hubby, Wild Bill, he will not be able to deny his crimes anymore.
Like any good politician would do; Wild Bill (WB) denied – denied and denied some more; until his cheating ass was against the wall. After months of denial he finally had to admit he crossed the line with a girl only #7-years-older than his own daughter. Shameful.
I have said repeatedly; if he would have rolled in the hay loft with someone close to his age, it would not have been such a big issue. She was #barely-legal when they had their affair.
Now we find JJ in the same predicament as his squeezes hubby was in, and he is doing the same thing; deny – deny and deny.
When someone is caught with their #pants-down; the hardest thing, BUTT the wisest thing to do, is come clean right out of the BOX (sorry for the pun). Take the lumps right away and march on. Constant denial only makes a person look like a #bigger-fool than they already are.
Bite the bullet JJ. The handwriting is on the wall – #YOU-ARE-WASHED-UP.
One reason the jackass party is so concerned about JJ’s predicament; who are they going to chose if JJ get the ax?
It took the jackass party 3.5 years to look like fools and the deadline is getting close. There may be a mad scramble close to the #finish-line as to who will run on the democratic ticket. Maybe Howard Stern and Lady Ga Ga. They are so critical of PDT, it would be interesting to see what they could/would do different.
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.
There is not enough money in this world to compensate these heroes for their dedication and service