McCarthy fumes after Pelosi names Maxine Waters, 6 other Dems to oversee coronavirus funds
Is this old broad off her rocker??? Maxine and $$$$$$$ don’t mix.
Washington, D.C. – In the midst of a national financial catastrophe, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) used her position as a senior member of Congress and member …
Maxine Waters the last person who should head financial …www.bostonherald.com › 2018/11/14 › maxine-waters-the-last-person…
Nov 14, 2018 – Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters of California appears a lock to become the next chairman of the House’s powerful Financial Services …
Rep. Maxine Waters’ family continues to profit directly from her …www.washingtonexaminer.com › opinion › rep-maxine-waters-family…
Nov 13, 2018 – In 2005, Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., was added to a liberal watchdog’s running list of the most corrupt members of Congress. Waters was …
#MM has been dubbed on of the most #crooked/corrupted people in politics, yet Nasty Nan gives the Foxette, the keys to the chicken coop to no other than Miserable Maxine Waters.
She plays the #race-card to the hilt whenever her back is against the wall. Being #black and being a #women, MM knows she is carrying a #double-barrel-shot-gun, has the Good Old Boys by the short hair and takes every advantage of it.
I love the #condescending look over the top of her glasses. Better not FWMB
We have a couple of problems here folks.
1. Nasty Nan has too much #power/authority. Authority would be OK if she had the common-sense and intelligence to go along with her position as 3rd. in line. (what a frightening thought)
2, Why would NN appointing one of the biggest crooks in politics, Miserable Maxine to oversee the COVID-19 fund or any other seat where $oldi is involved??
Why does NN do so many stupid thing you may #AXE?? Because she is on a #mission/crusade and is #super-vindictive. There is nothing this old bitch does that is without some form of vengeance attached. Adding to that, most of what she does, in some fashion, has to do with busting Trump’s balls. That is what she, eats. sleeps, lives, breathes and dies for somehow to put the screws to Trump.
In short; the old bitch has too much power. Directly or indirectly, ever since The Donald put his hand on the bible; NN has cost our government billions of dollars with her shenanigans that have gone nowhere. There does not seem to be anyone that can put the brakes on the run-away train she is the engineer of.
I can’t help BUTT wonder if Nasty ever considered digging up Dahmer, Teddy Boy and Mason and putting #the-terrible-trio in charge of #human-health-and-services for the USA??
Message to NN (AKA Nasty Nan); if you are reading the #Goomba #Gazette, good, possibly you will learn a little something about the #common-sense you do not seem to have much of. If not, you better subscribe. Upper right hand side of the home page, insert your fe-male address in the box and become a frequent flyer. You can ONLY go up from where you are.
Maxine Waters in charge of the ca$h/ vault?? Are you nuts??
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.
There is not enough money in this world to compensate these heroes for their dedication and service