I don’t know how many of you ever watched to old movie #Serpico, staring Al Pacino. It was a great true story that depicted the #magnitude of #corruption in the New York Police department and one man, Frank Serpico’s almost #deadly #journey to try and change the system. One heroic man against nearly the entire police department. Because of his beliefs and #strong-honest character, he put his life and ass on the line, trying to change the system, nearly paying for his efforts with his life.
Serpico is a 1973 American neo-noir biographical crime film directed by Sidney Lumet, and starring Al Pacino. Waldo Salt and Norman Wexler wrote the screenplay, adapting Peter Maas’s biography of NYPD officer Frank Serpico, who went undercover to expose corruption in the police force.
In short, Serpico was a cop in New York that tried to put an end to all of the age old corruption in the department. In comparison, Donald Trump the President of the USA, who more than anyone else that sat in The Big Chair I can remember, is trying to put an end to #corruption/good-old-boy/business as usual in the halls of USA politics. He has a mighty battle on his hands and does not get the support as he should. He has taken away their thunder and control of many questionable/corrupted issues the good-old-boys are used to, DOING IT THEIR WAY and they do not like it. There are a few crooked skirts in the mix as well. Trump does not roll over, he fights back as any respectable man or women should do.
How would the citizens of the USA view any man if he rolled up like a whipped puppy and allowed all of his adversaries to kick the shit out of him, without retaliating the way he does. I say not very favorable.
Trump like Serpico is constantly battling with all the elements, political opponents, the biased media, half-assed celebrities and other fools that want their 15 minutes of fame. Worse yet, sad to say, many of his own party do not full support him.
Like Serpico whose own fellow cops turned their back on him when he was in eminent danger and got shot during a raid, he was left to die by his fellow cops.
I have never seen another politician or any other public figure take a #pounding -#beating, coming from all directions like Trump has taken. Any lesser man would have crumbled a long time ago. There are a few reason he keeps coming back for more, I am sure his ego is one of them. Mostly it is his patriotism, commitment, love for the USA and the American People to Make American great again.
Does The Man have some hang-ups?? Absolutely; BUTT tell me which one of his relentless critics do not. Our main concern should be about Trump; not if he pinched some girls ass in a bar 20 years ago. The ONLY concern the country should have is, that he does the job he was elected for; especially in these trying times with Mr. Corona.
From where I sit, I give him well over 50 %. That is a very high number for any politicians approval rating. Don’t loose sight of the fact, the people that are breaking Trump’s balls only have a 17% approval rating. The lack of #co-operation he gets from all side certainly make his job a lot more difficult.
Anyone with any sense at all knows; the more co-operation there is in an organization, the more productive and successful they can be. WTF is the matter with the imbeciles??
It is all about their selfish-greedy asses.
All of the #fools that walk around with their heads up their ass just looking for reason to bust Trump’s ball, have no idea what kind of deplorable condition the USA would be in if the 2016 election went the other way. Catastrophic is putting it mildly.
Tale of the tape; who does Trump’s x-political rival support IN 2020?? JJ (Jokin Joe Biden) the man that stand accused of molestation and rape. What should that tell us about their regard for the ladies in this country??
It is so easy for the opposition to sit back and bust Trump’s balls after the fact, BUTT I don’t see anyone making logical/beneficial suggestions to better a situation before hand.
What would they have done to make the conditions in the USA and around the world better than what Trump has done?
Unfortunately for PDT, he got a visitor he didn’t want, did not invite and could not slam the door on. Mr Corona came knocking at a very inopportune time for PDT. At that time, the country was doing better at ever level than it ever has economically.
For the 1st time in decades, the USA can hold it’s head up high on the international scene. We are NOT getting taken to the cleaners or used as a door mat anymore. We are not the ATM for the world to tap every-time their well runs dry.
Companies that left the USA for greener pastures are coming back home because there is someone in office who understands business.
Trump looks out for the average citizen before he falls in line with the good-old-boys. He does not owe anyone anything and can not be bought. That is one of the issues that really #pisses off the #business-as-usual-crowd. The majority of politicians are used to being on the take and getting #carte-blanche. For the most part, those days are over.
Trump was the outsider that came to town and changed the way day to day business operates. The politicians that were so used to ram-rodding the existing president, found themselves up against a rebel that was not going to take their shit. Serpico = Trump!!
I will not be a hypocrite and claim that PDT is not without sin. Hell no, no one is. I will stand by my opinion, he is the REAL DEAL and the 1st one in many years that was going to put an end to political corruption. Trump = Serpico!!
Hopefully the Trump saga will pan out like the Serpico story did in the end. The good guy prevailed. It was a long and hard fight for Serpico, but Trump like Serpico never gives in and eventually Serpico and hopefully Trump, will be acknowledged for their excellent dedication for doing the right thing.
If you didn’t watch the movie Serpico, you have plenty of time on your hands now. I would highly recommend it. It is one of the best ever made.
Speaking of doing the right thing:
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.
There is not enough money in this world to compensate these heroes for their dedication and service