Coronavirus likely to come back each year, Chinese scientists say
Going back for many centuries, the Chinese people have been on the top of the heap when it comes to creating inventions.
China has been the source of many innovations, scientific discoveries and inventions. This includes the Four Great Inventions: papermaking, the compass, gunpowder, and printing (both woodblock and movable type).
They are very brilliant people. The vast majority of their inventions have been extremely #beneficial to mankind, built strong to last long, and #COVID-19 in a diabolical way was one of them.
To further #demonstrate their lack of #honesty and #integrity, they initially denied any connection to COVID-19. When politically pressed, they eventually claimed they developed COVID-19, so they could compete with the USA scientifically. I say that excuse is:
From the onset of this #experiment, their #intentions had to be #nefarious .
Copy of my posts
They engineered this monster so well, that according to scientists, the #pathological-killer-virus Mr Corona will be a constant companion to mankind for many years to come. The Chinese out did them themselves in a very macabre way.
The Chinese people for the most part are great people. It is their government whose lust for power, is the proverbial Dr. Frankenstein who is responsible for creating the #invisible-killer-beast in a test tube.
As in the story of Frankenstein, his creation/monster that got so powerful, it kills the inventor. In the case of the monster COVID-19, it could conceivably millions of people.
There are so many question and uncertainties surrounding the future of the world if the scientists are right. Who would have ever thought that some #invisible-microscopic virus would bring this degree of #havoc to the world and bring it to it’s knees?? Even more #treacherous, according to the guys & gals with the microscopes, these conditions may go on for the duration.
Does this mean that all of the changes we have grown accustom to dealing with Mr Corona are going to be a standard part of a NEW WAY OF LIFE?? They very well may be.
The most frightening issue is; no one can really say for sure what the future holds. It is all speculation.
Many of the people could not stand being sequestered for 2 months let alone indefinitely and are putting many others at risk.
Mar 24, 2020 – Despite social distancing measures, spring breakers flocked to Florida … But these are risky responses when the enemy is not a person or a bad year … that most Americans say they are following social distancing practices.
Is it selfishness, ignorance, stupidity or a combination of all that these rule breakers insist on defying?? I don’t care about their well-being, I care about the people they infect.
The only thing that can be said with any degree of certainty; from here on in, if the scientists are right, life as we will know it is not going to be a pleasant journey. THE NEW WAY of LIFE will have such a devastating impact on the world, and for many will eventually become intolerable to cope with.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told a coronavirus press briefing earlier this month that the world may never return to the “normal” that was known before the outbreak.
“When we get back to normal, we will go back to the point where we can function as a society,” he said. He continued, “If you want to get back to pre-coronavirus, that might not ever happen in the sense that the threat is there.”
COVD-19 has to be the most devastating thing that ever happened to modern man. The only way to overcome it is for a cure to be developed. Then it can be controlled with shots and vaccinations.
Is it possible that these mad-men, The Chinese government knew what the outcome of their experiment would be?? It is a toss up. One thing is for sure, regardless of what they say their intentions were, they did not create COVID-19 for the benefit of mankind. Their brutality is off the charts.
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.
There is not enough money in this world to compensate these heroes for their dedication and service