Pompeo blasts China for causing ‘enormous amount of pain’ and ‘loss of life’ with coronavirus coverup
The #Chinese-governments latest stunt was probably the #most/significant/egregious/backdoor/dastardly-Pearl-Harbor-attack on humanity the world has ever witnessed. The #manufacturing and #deliberate-release of COVID-19 is #horrendous by any stretch of the imagination, but nothing new in their book of tricks. For years they have been maneuvering to take over the entire world, especially the USA by any means necessary.
They admitted to the crime, but after the fact naturally blamed the USA.
Apr 15, 2020 – There is increasing confidence that the COVID-19 outbreak likely originated … originated in Wuhan lab as part of China’s efforts to compete with US … sure we have a better understanding so we can prevent this in the future.”
To compete with the USA scientifically, I say that is only a partial truth at best.
To put it in a nuts shell; the Chinese have their backs against the wall with being grossly #over-populated – #enormous-economic-problems – #rebellion from it’s citizens and a #multitude of other issues. In their leaders #demented minds, the only way out they see is by increasing their real-estate (getting more land in which to flourish in). And, it does not necessarily have to be on the continent they live on.
They have been trying every trick in the #espionage book to accomplish their mission; only this time, they went too far.
China is suspected of having a long history of espionage in the United States against military and industrial secrets, often resorting to direct espionage, exploitation of commercial entities, and a network of scientific, academic, and business contacts. Several U.S. citizens have been convicted for spying for China.
Aug 26, 2019 – China’s spies are waging an intensifying espionage offensive against the United States. Does America have what it takes to stop them?
China is alleged to have begun a widespread effort to acquire U.S. military technology and … in the United States · China–United States relations · Battles and conflicts without fatalities · History of the United States (1991–present).Methods · Nuclear espionage · Cyberwarfare · Cyber cases
PDF during the 1943 counterespionage campaign about his participation in operations in northeast China.14. Ironically, the history-based assault against the .
And that is just a minute part of what we know.
All of their despicable actions are just an indicator of who the Chinese Government really is. They can not and should not be trusted under any circumstances or conditions.
Just take a look at what they did/doing to their own people in Hong Kong – Tiananmen Square and other places they had confrontations and did not hesitate to squash them like an ant. They have no regard for human life or human rights.
They think one of their major solutions to their problems is to suppress their people and keep them under control. But that has not been successful either.
What is one of the solutions to their overcrowdedness?? As foolish as it may sound; expand their land mass by dismantling some of their mountain ranges to make more inhabitable living area.
Some people may laugh at my proposal, BUTT; do they have a better idea??
Mountains cover 33 percent of China’s landmass, plateaus 26 percent, basins 19 percent, plains 12 percent, and hills 10 percent. Thus, 69 percent of China’s land is mountains, hills, and highlands. China has five main mountain ranges, and seven of its mountain peaks are higher than 8,000 meters above sea level. The solution is; level the mountain rages off.
Level them off and haul the excavated material to the China Sea, filling as you go, developing more living areas.
In doing that; they will accomplish several issues. Upon completion, the land can occupy the areas where the mountains once stood, and 2nd, they will have all of the areas in the sea they filled in. Those areas would absolutely accommodate millions of their people. If they built the Great Wall with no mechanical equipment, just think what they can do with about 3 or 4 thousand Komatsu D575A dozers.
And a few thousand of these puppies.
It would not be an easy task. Taking a shot in the dark; it would probably take 15 or 20 years to complete if the project is manned and equipped properly. If they were able to build the Great Wall without modern day equipment, this should be a walk in the park. Think of how many people they could put to work. China’s shortage of #inhabitable land will be solved, a condition they have been up against since China became China.
In total, the Great Wall of China took more than 2,000 years to build – between 770 BC and 1633 AD. However, its construction was completed in stages – spanning over several dynasties and leaderships. The most recent portion was built during The Ming Dynasty. In total length, the wall is 13,170.696 miles long
The Chinese government needs something to do to keep themselves occupied, so they can stay away from creating monsters like Mr Corona.
If we look at the amount of land that is unoccupied in China; they really don’t have a shortage of land; they just have not used what they have intelligently.
Charlie Chan; why don’t you do something constructive on your own instead of always #conniving and #scheming, doing something #underhanded/dishonest. Make your own bones in life, using the ingenuity your people have instead of trying to steal other peoples accomplishments.
Get those dozers and dump trucks fired up. This can be the world biggest ever earth moving project. Real-estate in China would skyrocket.
Might as well tear down THE WALL as they go. The problem of keeping out invaders has long past; no time for being sentimental.
Never say never!!
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.
There is not enough money in this world to compensate these heroes for their dedication and service