Dem lawmakers eye ‘opportunity’ for historic expansion of government amid coronavirus crisis
Just like the fools #pipe-dream of #Universal-Income, where no one is compelled to work, BUTT everyone receives a monthly paycheck; who in the hell is going to pay for all these #preposterous-hand-outs ??
Right about now would be a great time to weigh emergency measures like: – Extending Medicare/Medicaid coverage to all – Eviction freezes – No-strings UBI programs – Eliminating work requirements for SNAP &other assistance – Humanitarian provisions in prisons & decarceral policies – Universal Imcome
They call this #fruit-cake Occasio (Ocasio-Cortez) the de facto leader of the party’s left-wing faction in the House. If that is accurate, it is no wonder they are in such a state of confusion.
I said this may times; her true #nutty-personality all comes out in her eyes.
How are these hand-outs funded if no one has to work for a living. The government as we know it is funded by the taxes WORKING AMERICAN’S pay. If no one works, where do the taxes come from??
When she was AXED how she intended to pay for all of these pipe-dreams of hers, her only answer was; we always find a way!! We all know that is a lot of:
People like Occasio know damn well that their platforms are unattainable, BUTT they will say and do anything they possible can to #deceive/con the ignorant voting public, just to get their foot in the door. After they are in office, the rest is history. Essentially what they are doing is hanging a T bone steak in front of a hungry dog.
If these fools ever get control-of-the-reigns in this country, and I do think eventually they will; that will be the #coup-de-gras for the USA.
Remember what I have said repeatedly folks. They (the fools ) are all part of a gigantic political-Ponzi-scheme where the only #winners are the one on top of the pyramid.
Ponzi scheme def:
A Ponzi scheme is a form of fraud that lures investors and pays profits to earlier investors with funds from more recent investors. The scheme leads victims to believe that profits are coming from product sales or other means, and they remain unaware that other investors are the source of funds.
In the end when their #house-of-card-crumbles, the only big #winner$ will be the first ones in.
If you ever heard of the Trojan Horse, you will remember the saying; beware of #Greeks-bearing-gifts – or – if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.
There is not enough money in this world to compensate these heroes for their dedication and service