Sen. Graham blasts Pelosi: ‘She hates Trump to the point of hurting our own nation’
#Nasty #Nan’s #juvenile #misbehavior are only #huge-indicators of her #narcissistic personality and #out-of-control-ego.
“So her issue is she hates Trump to the point of hurting our own nation,” Graham said on Fox News’
Graham is absolutely right. Does Nasty Nan care?? The answer is staring us in the face.
To start with; if this #vindictive #old-witch was funding her #private-war/three-ring-circus against PDT out of #her-bank-account, all of this #craziness would have never gotten off the ground. It is ALL taxpayers money she has been #squandering for her #crusade against Trump.
FACT: Nasty got her #ass-stomped with the #impeachment; was #totally-embarrassed, so now she is starting another witch-hunt.
Mar 29, 2020 – Pelosi also hinted there would be an investigation into the administration’s handling of the pandemic once things go back to normal. “I don’t know …
When all the dust settles, if Nasty digs deep enough, she may uncover the fact that when Donny was in the 4th Grade him dipped some girl pigtail in the ink well.
Why you ask does she #hate/despise/loath Trump the way she does. It has nothing to do with how he has #governed this country since he was elected. If that were the case; if she was honest and fair; the old hag would have to give PDT a few +++++ marks on his report card. Her #hatred stems from him #winning the #election in 2016 and moreover the fact that her #attempt to #impeach him did a belly flop off the high diving board and embarrassed the shit out of her. We can call Nasty Nan a SCORNED WOMEN.
That is the major problem with narcissistic fools; they think the world revolves around them; having no use for anyone BUTT themselves. There is a huge difference/a fine line between being a narcissist and a confident person, Nasty does not fit the bill.
I would hope that the #intelligent American people can see through Nasty’s #unwarranted crusades that are costing the government billions, and much more than that, #dividing the country.
In order for Nasty to maintain all the power she has; she had to catch some of her constituents with their pants around their ankles. Probably has videos.
I would hate to see what kind of #leadership Nasty would display if she was in PDT’s shoe (god forbid). It is very easy to be an #AFTER-THE-FACTER. Many of the actions PDT has taken (not all right) had to be made in a split second. Second guessers like Nasty have had days/weeks to dissect his actions for her to set her game plan into motion. Big difference.
I would like to give Nasty the same advice I will give the rule breakers of the COVID-19. If you want to #destroy yourself, do it, but don’t try to take others down with you.
HOPEFULLY I CAN TAKE THIS DOWN SOON
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.
There is not enough money in this world to compensate these heroes for their dedication and service