Take care of the PENNIE$ first – the DOLLAR$ will follow
This will be yet another in a long line of the #same-old-story/excuses from the #bleeding-hearted/expert/liberals. Their reasoning theses butchers committed the crimes they have is because they were #abuse/neglected in some fashion when they were growing up. So were many other kids that did not go down the wrong path and become brutal killers. .
According to how experts rationalize, (they are generally wrong) these #horrendous-crimes had nothing to do with the fact that a #white-lady was dating a #black-man and her son happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. As a result, all three of #unassuming/innocent/victims had their throats slit.
In my opinion, although not being there to witness the crimes, that MAY BE be the reason the three people were #slaughtered.
We do not have to #sanction/condone/agree/approve of everything that goes on in our society in these #LIBERAL-TROUBLED-TIMES, but by disapproving, does not give anyone the right to #kill/slaughter whomever looks at the world differently than the other person. Mr Corona is doing a pretty good job of that, he doesn’t need any assistance.
Let face it folks; we all live in a #very-sick-society that is getting worse by the day. If not attended to properly (I don’t see it happening) conditions are destine to get much worse. The ONLY #absolute-answer to #civilizing/resolving/turning-around our society is something I have been preaching for years. #One word; #EDUCATION at all levels. NOT 2 + 2= 4; but EDUCATION on how to live a productive/civilized life.
My opinion has nothing to do with race, color, creed, or who your daddy is, it applies to all human beings.
If these #5-animal/thugs/killers/thugs were EDUCATED properly and had some responsible #role-models to follow, this incident and 1,000’s of others like them would have never happened.
Turning the world around is like the politicians who ALWAYS looking to save money by focusing on the trillions. That is not the way intelligent/logical people should approach the conditions that plague this country.
If the PPP (piss poor politicians) had their heads screwed on right, they would concentrate on saving pennie$ , that would eventually turn into the dollar$.
If we were going to build a super-highway and a very tall mountain was impeding our mission; we do not start at the bottom of the mass to remove it, we start at the top, taking off layer at a time until the mountain is gone. If we started at the bottom trying to remove the entire mountain all at one time, the mountain would cave in and kill us.
Pennie$ not trillion$ Changes have to be done a layer at a time, not all at once. #Pennie$-not-trillion$. Take care of the little issues first and the big ones take care of them-self.
Just like EDUCATION does not start at the college level, it starts in kindergarten. Always start with the basics and build from there.
The most profound problem with these 5 animal/thugs/killers, there is a good possibility they had no one to point them in the right direction as the developed. That is NOT an excuse for what they did, it is THE REASON. If they had the proper EDUCATION and ROLE MODELS to guide them, there is a 95% chance they would have not gone down this path. PENNIE$ NOT DOLLAR$ folks.
My solution may be to simplistic for the rule makers to understand. They always prefer to complicate issues to make them look more complex than they are. Just like an out of condition person who is 100 pounds over weight, they want to loose it all at once. They want miracles. There is no such things.
It took the USA decades to get (as out of condition as it is) regress to this pathetic level. Getting it back to sanity (losing the proverbial weight) will take 50 years, that is if we started today. I don’t see it happening. Just take a good look around and see what bums our kids have to look up to as role-models.
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.
There is not enough money in this world to compensate these heroes for dedication and service