Trump retweets #firefauci tweet, raises speculation of a frayed relationship
President Trump sparked speculation about his relationship with the country’s top disease expert Sunday night after he retweeted a post that called for the doctor’s job.
Naturally, the majority of the media just lay-waiting in the shadows until they think they have something on Trump and then #pounce on it. Their most #recent-accusation are, whether PDT did not listen to the advice of Dr Fauci and waited too long before he acted on the control of the COVD-19. This is where the 1/2 truth comes in.
At that time, the virus was only known to be in Italy and China. Fauci was asked if Americans should change their way of life and he said, #“there is no-need-to-change what you are doing on a day-by-day basis.” But he said; that could change.
Dr. Fauci did say in an interview; if Mr Corona was dealt with sooner, it would not have been as severe. Isn’t that just a common-sense statement??
It is not that Fauci recommended PDT take immediate action against the virus and Trump would not listen to him.
Fauci has slammed the media in the past for attempting to “pit” him against Trump. He was asked in March about reports of their relationship being on the rocks. He was asked on the radio show “Mornings on the Mall” about questions from the media and how they seem designed at times to “create a rift between you and the president.”
What he did say: “The president has listened to what I’ve said and to the other people who are on the task force have said,” “When I’ve made recommendations, he has taken them. He has never countered, overwritten me. The idea of just pitting one against the other is not helpful. I wish that would stop and that we’d look ahead at the challenge we have to get over this thing.”
This kind of #sensationalism/journalism has only #accomplished #dissension and #hatred in the country.. Instead of the media working with PDT in trying to destroy Mr Corona, they are looking for the least #insignificant issue to throw more logs on the already #raging-fire.
It is all #partisan folks. If TMC or Wild Bill would have done the same things PDT is doing while they were in office, TMC would have been canonized by now.
Wild Bill was celebrated:
TRUMP; #tarred-feathered and carried out of town on a pole:
This has been #the-standard/mission since PDT put his hand on the bible; #Total/deliberate lack of co-operation.
I am not suggesting THE MAN is 100% right or even 50%. What I am suggesting is; be BE FAIR with him. It is for the betterment of the USA and the world.
Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was asked about the report on CNN and admitted that earlier action could have saved more lives. The Times’ report said Trump played down the seriousness of the virus throughout January.
Naturally looking back (Friday morning quarterback); who in this world could have predicted the #extent/seriousness of the virus. Way back when, there are many experts in the field that claimed, it (the virus) probably was no worse than many other viruses we have seen, even the common flu.
The half-truth is, it was Lorraine that tweeted #FireFauci. That would be a gigantic mistake.
Fauci is now saying that had Trump listened to the medical experts earlier he could’ve saved more lives. Fauci was telling people on February 29th that there was nothing to worry about and it posed no threat to the US public at large. Time to #FireFauci…
One of PDT’s biggest hang-ups is, when his salesman personality comes out of him. He has been at it for a long time and having a hard time breaking old habits. Salesmen’s #shtick/mission is always to make their product look very attractive and many times better than it is. Not a good policy, especially when something is as disastrous as this is.
AFTER-THE-FACTERS: Not picking up where the conditions are, knowing what we know now, and all of the mistakes have been exposed; but from the very beginning; who in this country could have done a better job than Trump? A person does not have to be an #expert in any field to be a great #second-guesser.
FAUCI: “The president has listened to what I’ve said and to the other people who are on the task force have said,” Fauci said. “When I’ve made recommendations, he has taken them. He has never countered, overwritten me. The idea of just pitting one against the other is not helpful. I wish that would stop and that we’d look ahead at the challenge we have to get over this thing.”
Is this feeding frenzy of the media against Trump ever going to stop?? Never. Has Trump made mistakes along the way?? Who but a hypocrite can deny that. But I can tell you he definitely has the best interest of the country in his decision making. Who is right 100% of the time, except a second guesser??
As this virus continues, possibly peeking soon, Trump wants to get a jump on it and have the country back to where it was before. With all of the damage it has done thus far, I don’t know if that is possible.
Just like anyone not being able to predict the #severity of the virus; the same goes for the #financial-recovery of the world; who has the answer?? It is not going to happen overnight.
I would suggest to all the #expert #prognosticators; don’t not sugar coat the #seriousness/severity of the virus by making #predictions/assumptions that are #not-factual and impossible to keep . Just state the facts, and truthfully say; we are going to do our best.
All politicians suffer from one very big hangup, their ego. They are ashamed to say these few words; I don’t know.
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.