Feinstein urges Trump to reverse plan to block Iran request for $5B in IMF aid, claims it is in ‘our national interest’
Feinstein: “I am disappointed to see reports that your administration intends to block Iran from receiving $5 billion in humanitarian aid from the IMF to combat the coronavirus pandemic,” Feinstein wrote in a letter dated Thursday to President Trump. “Providing these funds to Iran would help it respond more effectively to the disease and mitigate the risk of further destabilization in the region.”
Feinstein is either #naive/#stupid or both and probably still believes in the EASTER BUNNY.
There are a few different ways to look at whether the USA should grant Iran’s request and give our #1/arch-enemy-Iran #5-Billion-dollar$ for what they say will be used to combat Mr Corona. HELLOOOOOOOOO. How many times do we get burned by the same people before we wake up? I say it is all:
- If granted, will they use the money for medical purpose or to make more weapons to use against the world, mainly the USA?
- Do they really need the money – what the hell did they do with the #151-plus-billion-dollar-gift TMC gave them??
- I think it is a #ploy on Iran’s part to see just how stupid the USA is.
- FACT – Iran one of the richest countries? With 10% of the world’s proven oil reserves and 15% of its gas reserves, Iran is considered an #”energysuperpower.”
#Bleeding-heart Feinstein and people like her have to wake up to the fact as to just how #deceitful-brutal-vicious-and-manipulative Iran is. How much more proof does she need based on all the #back-door-underhanded-shots they took at us over the years.
Her cousin TMC was very generous with them. I can’t even imagine if PDT pulled a shot like TMC did.
Now they are AXING for a 5 Billion dollar gift (they would never pay it back) on the false pretenses they are #financially-destitute. In my opinion, at this time, they are probably more financially set than the USA. Do you have any idea how hard it is to BLOW 151 billion?? I don’t.
If I am not mistaken, when they DO NOT receive their #care-package from the USA, it will give them the excuse to blame #Trump/America for the deaths of their people due to COVID-19.
PDT should stand-fast with his decision on NOT giving them the LOAN.
If Feinstein is so determined to give them a hand out, she should go under her mattress to her stash, grab a few hand-fulls and send them #her-personal-loan. They can make a bomb with her name #stenciled on it and send it #special-delivery.
Iran has a greater history of brutality than China does. They are absolutely unscrupulous.
It is my opinion, after Mr Corona is #completely-decimated, and the world has time to put the pieces of this gigantic puzzle together, they will view the #Chinese-government very differently than they have in the past. They simply can not be trusted.
I hope there are #repercussions for how their #clandestine/secret/silent operation #infected the entire world.
UPDATE: It seems like I am not the only one that wants to see the Chinese government pay for deceptiveness and dishonesty.
Time to put China on lockdown for its dishonesty amid coronavirus crisis
China’s response was inept, dishonest and utterly inconsiderate of the world. We need to teach the Chinese government a lesson.
Glenn Harlan ReynoldsOpinion columnist
I think it is unfortunate the GOOD Chinese people have to suffer for the sins of their governments leaders.
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.