US agencies back revoking ability of China Telecom to operate in US
Based on their history of #deception and #dishonesty; the USA should cut all of it’s ties to China. Will it be a tough thing to do?? Absolutely, but it is a #necessity. If not completely, at least have as few transaction with them as possible.
Beside the fact they try to #screw the USA at #every-turn, in every business deal, with all diplomatic transactions, they #lie-cheat-steal-swindle, try to #over-throw our government through #espionage, attempt to destroy our electronic systems by constantly hacking, and those are just for starters. It is in their DNA; the people that run the government are #habitually #untrustworthy people.
I do not claim to be an economist or anything close to one, but I think if we put our nose to the #grind-stone, it would be possible to severe ties with them once and for all. Will it hurt to bite the bullet?? You bet it will, but better biting the bullet than getting shot by it.
It has been the same pattern for decades. No president except PDT has made an attempt to clean the slate with them.
Which country is getting the better part of the deal??
What is the trade deficit between the US and China?The U.S. goods trade deficit with China was $419.2 billion in 2018. Trade in services with China (exports and imports) totaled an estimated $77.3 billion in 2018. Services exports were $58.9 billion; services imports were $18.4 billion. The U.S. services trade surplus with China was $40.5 billion in 2018.
As we can see China is getting the upper hand in this #high-stakes-card-game. and they still obsessed with not playing the game fairly. They do not want a part of the egg roll, they want it all.
As well off as the USA can be in all areas; I would think we can make ourselves financially independent of all other countries. There would be a minus 10% – 0 unemployment rate in the country. (facetiously – except to those who espouse to TMC’s Universal income insanity)
Obama: Consider a universal basic income – The Weektheweek.com › speedreads › obama-consider-universal-basic-incomeJul 17, 2018 – Uploaded by NBC NewsIn his first major speech since leaving office, former President Barack Obama endorsed the idea of providing a …
Everyone in the country gets a paycheck every month, BUTT there is no mandatory work required. SWEET HUH!!!
Personally, I would not be #opposed to paying 10% across the board if all goods were made in the USA, enabling the USA (AKA The #door-mat of the world) to be totally independent and cut ties with all the countries that have been #swindling us for decades.
BUTT as we know, that is only wishful thinking. It is just like a #FLAT-TAX I have been pushing for for years. It is ABSOLUTELY the key/answer to all the USA’s financial problems. That too will never happen. Why not you AXE?? Because it would severely #impact the the big boys and their crew that write the tax-laws.
Pick a percentage; lets us say 15% and that is what ALL people pay. If they make 10.00$ or 1,000,000.00$ they pay the same percentage. No #loop-holes – no tax breaks a straight 15%.
In 2001, Russia switched from a system of 12, 20 and 30 percent tax rates to a 13 percent flat income tax. Adjusted for inflation, revenue from Russia’s personal income tax increased by 26 percent [PDF] in the year after a flat tax was implemented, and by nearly one-fifth as a percentage of GDP.
Russia has a 13% flat tax and seem to be doing just fine: Russia, the largest country on Earth in terms of landmass, is the 11th-largest economy in the world, with a nominal GDP of $1.63 trillion. Russia moves up the ladder to the sixth spot for rankings, with a $4.21 trillion GDP based on PPP.
One very huge benefit of a #flat-tax is; we can eliminate about 98% of the IRS and still function very well. Why would we need them if everyone is paying the same %.
|74,454 (FTE) (2019)|
|Annual budget||$11.303 billion (2019)|
That is being too #logical;logic, something #politicians do not have an #abundance of.
Anything is possible if all concerned or the majority are in favor of the change. The politicians will never let it happen. They could care less about with is better for the country; all the are concerned with is; where they are vacationing on their next break and how much $oldi they stashed way.
Time to cut off Charlie Chan’s water!!
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.