Home Depot co-founder shreds Congress for focusing on impeachment, ignored the threat that was about to hit America
When Chubby Checker made the song; Limbo Rock, he had no idea that someday he would be accurately describing many of the #low-life-politicians in this country. The song characterizes of many of these anti-American fools that are throwing stones at PDT instead of helping him during this #critical-time in our history.
There is no other term for #The-Ship-of-Fools but #despicable/scumbags, that put the personal vindictive agenda before the health and welfare of this country. While the country and the world are going down the tubes, they are still pushing their #impeachment #witch-hunt against Trump. The best thing that can happen to this Ship of Fools is, it gets torpedoed and sinks with them all aboard.
The fact that Trump’s impeachment was #unsuccessful drives them up a wall, They were so convinced they had an #iron-clad-case. Just like #CHC did with the election.
They do not have the decency to put aside their hatred for Trump until this dilemma has passed. They all are out trying to poison the minds of the American people with their unfounded accusations.
If they have #better-solution to the problems we have in this country; let them come forward with their #recommendation, before the fact, not after. We all are supposed to be working together in these #disastrous-times.
I would love to get the opinion of the people and their families that Mr Corona has #attacked and ask them; if they would prefer our politicians to continue their #assault on Trump or focus on helping him. I know what their answer would be.
Apparently, the co-founder of Home Depot had the unadulterated gall…the audacity…the lack of clarity even…to, dare we say it…defend President Trump. Oh, the humanity!
According to the Washington Examiner, Bernie Marcus was appearing on Mornings With Maria on Fox Business on Monday.
He suggested that Congress was spending their time focusing on the impeachment of President Trump when it “should have been investigating” the coronavirus as it first appeared in China.
They are already talking about another impeachment. I hate to tell you that, that Adam Schiff is already investigating this.”
How can their #hatred of THE MAN be #so-deep and #unrelenting?? I can assure you, it is all about EGO. They are a group of fools that appear to be under a hypnotic spell and had their brain patterns (if they had any to start with) altered to the point of insanity.
Pelosi – Shermer – Shiff and TMC are leading the parade of manics into oblivion. Instead of focusing their energies on helping fit Mr Corona, they actually may be assisting him by spreading their poisonous, rhetoric.
What would it take if not a pandemic for them to temporarily forget their crusade against Trump and put their energies toward help conquer Mr Corona; ORRR, STFU and stay out of the way!!
The most pathetic part of this ENTIRE scenario; it all stems from the democrats and generated by CHC losing the election.
Who could have ever thought, in the United States of America (we better reconsider the word United) that 3.5 years after an election, there are a group of very #sick/powerful/inconsiderate #sons-a-bitches still grinding the ax because they got their ass kicked. It is as #unfathomable as a #PANDEMIC #infecting the #world. Who would have thought.
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.