Chaos rocks Trump White House on virus’ most tragic day
I will #guarantee; if the media and the rest of the #Boulder-Rollers were not so #critical of Trump with everything he does, he would not be so #defensive and an entirely different person. They all know it does not take much to piss off the man, and know which buttons to push.
I am not claiming THE MAN IS WITHOUT SIN; what I am stating, no matter what he does; RIGHT – WRONG – OR – INDIFFERENT; they try to nail him to the cross.
Is it OK to put his feet to the fire he creates a problem or screws up?? Absolutely yes. On the other side of the coin, if he does something #noteworthy/commendable; it should be #acknowledged and him given credit for it. That NEVER happens.
So the #fools #deliberately #bust-his-balls, knowing he has a #short-fuse over the most #minute-issue. Do they expect him to take their trash talking without any #retaliation?? When he does respond in kind, they make a villain out of him. Personally I do not know how he tolerates it.
How much abuse should one person be expected to take??
I did a post last week on the same subject:
EXCERPT: All he is getting from the OTHER SIDE and from some of his own, is a #incalculable amount of grief. I am seriously waiting for the day when he stands tall and tell the entire country to #GFY and walks out the door.
The anti-Trump fools do not want an amicable relationship with Trump; they all have their own nefarious agendas. They are #anti-American/despicable people. If they had any regard for the USA, they would smoke the peace pipe with Trump until Mr. Corona gets stomped to death and try to resolve issues instead of trying to create them.
How much abuse should one person be expected to take??
I don’t particularly like everything the man does, but I can see through his anger; he is trying to do the right things for America. He just does not have some of the verbal skills to #articulate himself properly and comes off very #unpolished/harsh at times.
Pete – Repeat: I will #guarantee; if the media and the rest of the #Boulder-Rollers were not so #critical of Trump with everything he does, he would not be as #defensive and an entirely different person.
At this critical time in the history; all mankind has to pull in the same direction. Anyone that is pulling the other way is a #traitor to the human race.
For all of the #naysayer; if you are too #stubborn or too ignorant to be a #team-player; do this for your #kids and #grandchildren. Don’t be a #selfish #demagogue.
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.