Rep. Roger Marshall: China’s coronavirus reckoning – act now to end US dependency for drugs, medical supplies
Forget about the past deals that were made behind #closed-door/back-room/ #whore deals, where #big-bucks change hands #under-the-table. The times has long past where, as PDT says, the USA has to put itself first.
Set #guidelines as to what countries can be trusted. (The list gets shorter). The people and companies that break the rules or stray from the guidelines should be #severely dealt with. There are too many companies in this country run by bandits with #no-integrity, are a #detriment to the USA and only in the game for the #buck$. They think patriotism is a football team.
Even if it cost more to produce and buy the products we get from outside the country; it would be worth it to the economy (no unemployment) and safety factor to make all and buy all of our products or at least most of them here in the USA. ORR at the very least, be super selective on who we do business with. How many times does a person get the shaft before they open their eyes.
Especially in dealing with China and their #dishonorable track record of being #unscrupulous and #deceitful. Why the hell would we want to do business with them?? They have proved at every turn they can not be trusted. Especially with taking a chance with something like medicine that can be tampered with and or contaminated. I simply do not trust them.
I know that foreign trade is a big factor in what make the world go around; but the time has come to extricate ourselves from the people/countries that have a less than desirable track record.
It would be like going back to the same butcher shop time after time; every time you went, the butcher gave you bad meat and you keep going back. What does it take people; a pandemic to open your eyes up???
Years ago it used to be that one man could take another mans word or shake hands to consummate a deal and sleep soundly at night. That time has long past. Stay current with the times, knowing who your adversaries are or get bull-dozed over.
CONFUCIUS SAY: KEEP YOU ENEMIES CLOSE AND YOUR FRIENDS CLOSER
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.