Years ago; I had a #very-wise-dear-friend that had a #boat-load of #cliches or old sayings. One of them he used frequently was #RIGHT–WRONG-OR-INDIFFERENT.
Support him folks, he is the peoples president!!
Meaning: regardless if you agree or disagree with someone that you don’t particularly like; you have to give credit to that person for BEING THEIR OWN PERSON and sticking up for what they believe in, regardless of the #criticism, #pressure and #opposition they face.
To my way of thinking, that is the perfect observation for President Donald Trump. I HAVE NEVER seen anyone take as much abuse as this man has; RIGHT-WRONG-OR-INDIFFERENT. The Man is #fuckin-warrior.
Ever since he put his hand on the bible, he has been #used, #abused, #denigrated, #slandered, #attempts have been made to #dethrone him, #multiple-lies have been #fabricated about him and on and on and on. But he still comes back #swinging. Why you ask?? Because the is a #extremely-patriotic man and has been long before he because president.
The #Billionaire Donald did not need all of this horse shit he has been put through. He had it made in the shade. He didn’t have a care in the world. He gave up a worry-free lifestyle, not receiving any compensation for his efforts, to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. Why?? Because he saw the horrible direction the country was going in and wanted to make a change for the better. He loves this country.
All he is getting from the OTHER SIDE and from some of his own, is a #incalculable amount of grief. I am seriously waiting for the day when he stands tall and tell the entire country to #GFY and walks out the door.
Tell me; who needs this kind of treatment. Tell me, which one of his #enemies could withstand the kind of #barrage constantly being fired at him? Even when he does something #significant for all; he still gets criticized.
One of the biggest offenders is a maggot/punk named Jim Acosta. It seems the maggots mission in life is to try to derail and discredit PDT at every turn; all in an effort to make a name for himself.
Yesterday: “Jim Acosta’s interruption of Dr. Birx is an example of how CNN’s echo-journalism model is destroying the media’s credibility,” George Washington University Law professor Jonathan Turley reacted. “Every question from Acosta is an effort to score points rather than elicit information. It is a press pandemic that continues to rage without relief.”
The son-of-a-bitch will not take no for an answer. If I were PDT, I would bar Acosta from all conferences for being obnoxious and disruptive.
Is THE MAN perfect?? Hell no. Tell me who is. How many of his #adversaries are #dirtier than a hooker’s skivvies that hasn’t changed them in a month?? They have no room to criticize.
If these #detractors were #genuinely concerned and wanted to help resolve a problem; instead of trying to make a name for themselves on national TV trying to discredit Trump; if they have a better solution to any of the problems this country faces, make an #intelligent #recommendation. He will listen.
One major fact that most of the Boulder Rollers forget or are too stupid to acknowledge; WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. The more co-operation that is extended on all side of the isle, the more can be accomplished.
The other major #pain-in-the-ass is Nasty Nan. It is not bad enough that she and her crew spearheaded and wasted 3.5 years and billions of dollars trying to #lynch Trump and #failed; now she has initiated another witch hut to bring him down.
I just watched a news briefing that made my stomach turn. Just about every question the scumbag reports asked PDT was to make him look bad.
It is so easy to come up with a solution being a #Monday-Quarterback, after the game is over. If these #ball-busters had any #credible recommendations, why not speak up before the game. I said this repeatedly; if a person does not have a better solution to a problem; STFU.
PDT is doing a #marvelous job based on what he has to work with; a hell of a lot better than he did when he first took office. Way back then, he was out of his league, but since then has #evolved #magnificently.
Some fools discredit him for being so defensive with his critics. They are #relentless. Anyone with any balls or backbone should do the same.
Getting back to my very wise old friend. RIGHT – WRONG OR INDIFFERENT. Anyone with any sense at all has to #admire Donald Trump’s, patriotism, tenacity and stick-to-itiveness. He is one #tough-customer. I can’t even guess what keeps him going against all odds, except the love he has for the USA.
There is not one person on that Ship of Fools or his other critics that can even shine his shoes or stand in his shadow. No one I know of would ever subject themselves to the abuse he has taken and keep coming back. I hope for his sake, the sake of the country and the world, his health holds up.
Many of the fools that are leading the #crusade against Trump are the very ones that are the cause of the situation we are in. Obama (AKA the Manchurian Candidate) in 8 years did to the USA what Castro did to Cuba. He put us back 50 years or more, militarily and our prosperity. While he was #enriching himself, he was #destroying the USA.
While all the other super-powers in the world were building their military and infrastructure, Obama was cutting ours back. The most significant reason the USA was respected the way it was for decades is because our military strength and TMC chopped it to shreds trying to destroy this country by using his socialists mentality. TMC is a disgrace.
RIGHT-WRONG-OR-INDIFFERENT, you must #admire THE MAN, even if you don’t like him!!
In the weeks and months ahead, the #turbulent seas of the virus are going to get a lot rougher. It will take all the citizens on this country to pull together.
UNITED WE STAND – DIVIDED WE FALL
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.