Pray?? Come on Mike; 10 years to #develop/build My Pillow??? Nothing worse than someone that #bull-shits while wearing a cross.
The #diabolical China with all of the #arrogance and #deceitfulness, will never #apologize or be held #accountable for anything. Their government is as #corrupt as it can possibly get. How can we expect a Mea Culpa from them when they blamed the virus on the USA.
If Mr. Corona has #taught us one thing; NEVER GET CAUGHT WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN. Have we learned???? I doubt it.
#Fat-chance Pompeo. Why would they keep the rest of the world informed, when their mission is to #wipe-out everyone on the planet???
Has to be a gigantic problem, where to store all of the dead bodies. Not a pretty sight.
Not sure of the results yet according to the doctor. Better this, than nothing at all.
WHO expert warns countries easing coronavirus bans to not let guard down
Easing the restrictions on the #quarantine #prematurely is not a very good idea. If there is a #re-occurrence, it can be worse than the first. Eat the liver now and live to enjoy the steak later.
Nothing a spadouch/kiss from a Billy club cannot straighten out.
With out a doubt, this BOY certainly has something on someone at CNN
New data. Do NOT wash your fruits with soap and water. Water will suffice.
Always wise to a gun fight with all the ammo you can scrounge up.
Self-preservation is the rule of survival. As cruel as it seems, we have to take care of ourselves firs so we can help others.
The unfortunate facts of life; we are human and can only do so much. No one is to blame for Mr Corona’s visit. BUTT if China would have reported it sooner, the ENTIRE world would not be in the predicament it is in. Andddddd, some foolish people expect to get an apology for them. Don’t hold your breath.
Sad to say there is nothing good to report on today. Try to keep a stiff upper lip and by all means, follow the rules. That is the only way we can throw Mr Corona to the gutter.
If you feel the need to pray, by all means do it.
OPINION: Don’t hold PDT’s feet to the fire for some of his inaccurate statements. When The Man makes the unqualified statements as he does; it is the salesman coming out of him. He is trying to reassure America and make us feel better. Personally, I can not think of a better, more tenacious, patriotic person, dedicated person at the helm. Maybe George Patton. He is not available so we have the next best.
If the any of the Boulder Rollers have better ideas than Trump, they should suggest them to him, instead of being a F-ed Monday morning quarterback.
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.