Dentists under pressure to drill ‘#healthy teeth’ for #profit, former insiders allege
It appears there is scum-bag dental company roaming around in the USA. that calls itself, North American Dental Group. They have put a new spinning on how bad they can screw the public with their #despicable #medical practices. Is there no end as to how these #blood-sucking #parasitic bastard in the medical field will rape us??
North American Dental Group follows a new trend of dental offices bought by private-equity investors and turned into revenue-generating machines. The chain started in Ohio and soon became among the fastest expanding. It now has more than 200 offices in 13 states east of the Rockies, handling a million patient visits a year. Late last year it was bought by a Swiss firm that also owns hundreds of dental offices in Europe.
Years ago I went to a dentist who did the same thing. If I was not concerned with a law suit I would name the #bastard. My daughter came how from an #examination with the #greasy #bastard (never had a cavity all her life), and told me the dentist said she had four spots that were beginning to decay. The next visit he would take care of them.
#Suspicious of the #tooth-drilling-bastard, I sent her to another doctor and found my hunch paid off. She did not have one problem with her teeth. I got on the phone immediately, called the #thieving son-of-a-bitch and read him the riot act. Using my better judgement, I knew if I went to see him face to face, he would have wound up in #sick-bay and me in jail.
Eventually, the thief moved to a new location and started screwing the people there. A few years later, some people execute a law suit against him and put him out of business.
Medical #swindling is not only restricted to #dentistry alone, it is #rampant throughout all medical fields.
Going back to 2014; I am sure the number a much greater today.
May 31, 2014 – Why thieves love America’s health-care system. … joined “Medicare patrols”, which hold local meetings to raise awareness of common scams.
The fact of the matter is; many #insurance companies allow this thievery to persist because they do not investigate the cases.
When we are kids, young and innocent, we look at the world like looking through a #kaleidoscope, with all of the #beautiful #colors and #designs. As we get older and wiser, we see the true facts of life, as to just how #distorted/corrupted the real world is.
Many of the people in prestigious positions we are suppose to trust are some of the greatest perpetrators. #Religious organizations – #politicians – #counselors – #scout leaders – #doctors – #attorneys – #judges – #law-enforcement; the list is endless.
Not all of the above mentioned are scumbags, (only a very small percentage) but enough of them are, it tests a person faith in mankind.
Like some foreign corrupted countries. Who can a person go to if they have been a victim of a crime. Not the cops, for sure, Some are more #corrupt than the #criminals.
I have always been a #staunch-believer of; people in high position that break the law should have more #severe #penalties than the average #crook/criminal. They have #destroyed the #trust-factor that should exist between the #proverbial doctor and patient.
In my opinion; the most #trustworthy/honest/hardworking people on the planet come from the working middle-class. The higher up the #food-chain we go, the more greedy they become. The thieves are not satisfied with a slice of the pie, they want it all.
Put this on top of all else that exists in our world today. What a grim outlook.
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.