Dana White slams ‘wimpiest’ media for criticizing decision to move forward with UFC 249 fight over coronavirus
In language Dana White can even #understand; #he-is-a-fuckin-idiot for his #irresponsible position on the coronavirus (keeping the UFC doors open).
White and PDT are SUPPOSED to be great friends. Isn’t PDT’s request that all people stay at home good enough for White. To take it a step further; anyone that attends the fights this moron puts on are also a #fuckin-idiot
I did this post several days ago. White must not have read it.
This headline is not enough for White:
Does the fool think he can walk on water or he is #bullet-proof?? In his #minuscule-pea- brain; everyone including his GOOD FRIEND Donald Trump are wrong and he is right.
“Go online and look at some of these people — and this isn’t a knock, this is just a fact: The weakest, wimpiest people on Earth cover the biggest, baddest sport on Earth,” White said, according to The Score. “What do you expect them to say? What do you think they’re gonna say?”
He continued: “Listen, the media can talk as much shit as they want. They don’t feed families. They don’t take care of fucking people. They don’t have people that count on them. They don’t have people to support.”
Let me give Mr White a little piece of advice. He and the fools like him are the weakest, wimps. All others that abide by the rules are the #TOUGH/STRONG people that sacrifice themselves for the sake of others.
If White’s concern is REALLY all about the $oldi his fighters will make at the fight; why not do the #humanitarian thing; put it on pay for view #FREE and have his pugilists fight to an empty stadium. That way only the fights will get sick and not the 1,000’s of spectators.
If White and others like him insist on doing business as usual; the authorities should block the entrances of these venues and not allow them to take place.
What is it about this chart White can not understand??
I really don’t give two #shits or even one shit about people like White getting sick because of their #stupidity; I care about everyone that will eventually get infected.
How much more real does this #killer-virus have to get before these fools open their eyes. Maybe if Mr. Corona #infected or #killed a few dozen people in their family; then they may understand. BUTT maybe not.
White: do what is RIGHT and close the doors. Stay home with your family and enjoy some of that 380 million you made with the sale of the UFC.
Jul 12, 2016 – According to a report from ESPN, White stands to receive a $360 million payout for his share of the promotion and will sign a five-year deal to …
If anyone should know the value of #self-preservation; it should be White.
Message to all of them: Don’t give me the #BULL-SHIT on how #patriotic you are if you will not abide by the rules of the country; especial at a critical time like this. Don’t be a #selfish-son-of- a-bitch and only think about yourself. Because of your stupidity, you may infect or kill 100’s of 1,000’s of innocent people.
Be smart and live to see another day – learn by others mistakes.
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.