I really don’t give to shits about the #rule-breakers #health and #welfare; my concern is for the rest of the #law-abiding citizens.
Video of #springbreakers saying #coronavirus won’t ‘stop me from #partying’ sparks #viral-condemnation
#Defiant Spring Breakers Get Torched for Partying Amid Coronavirus Crisis: #‘Ignorant, Selfish Jerks’
Spring breakers grind and party on booze cruise despite coronavirus pandemic
Where are the #pathetic-parents of these #bums? There is a good chance they (the parents) suffer from the same ignorance their kids do, it can’t ever happen to me syndrome.
#Theoretically; any #idiot that does not obey the rules set forth by the government to #combat the virus; there should be legal action taken against them. How would they feel if their parents, grandparents or anyone else died on account of their #stupidity?? They probably would not care, or they would not be supporting Mr. Corona.
What we see in this #modern/liberal/generations is a result of them being pampered and having the #shit #spoiled out of them; by not all, but many of their #absentee/permissive/dope-smoking/alcoholic parents.
This example is not exactly the same thing, but it is a good comparison of the #ignorance and #egotistical attitude some fools in this country have when they say; it can’t ever happen to me.
In the year 476 CE; because of their ignorance/egotistical and it can’t happen to me attitudes, the most powerful government in the world; the #Roman Empire, crumbled like a 10 week old cookie that was left in the sun. Why you ask?? Primarily because of their #lack-of-discipline. Read the posting below to see how very similar it is to our situations.
Jan 14, 2014 – The most straightforward theory for Western Rome’s collapse pins the fall on a string of military losses sustained against outside forces. Rome …
Many things that I read or see will stay with me forever. #1 on my list will always be Wild Bill and his despicable act while serving as president.
#2 is this little brat telling her parents to go fuck themselves on national TV.
Viewer ID: 773df6dd-3055-841a-4f91-973cff4a2480
This was a few years ago. A reporter was doing a story on #spring-break and how out of control it was. The reporter asked this teenage #TRAMP if her parents knew how heavy she was #partying. The little darling’s response was; FUCK MY PARENTS!!
I can just imagine the reception the tramp got we she got home. For all I know, they could have welcome her with open arms.
I am not suggesting that this is the #norm; what I am saying that this is not unusual behavior from some kids; all because their parents want to be friends with them instead of parents.
Fortunately; there are millions of great kids in this country that are not blind sheep following the idiot leader over the cliff.
To stretch the issue; we can compare #ultra-liberal-socialism to the lack of direction and discipline in this country. No one can deny just how liberal socialism is in many areas. Take a good look at who is leading the parade.
If not reigned in; these people WILL be the eventual leaders of tomorrow. If and when PDT and his crew gets their hats from the Casa Bianca (that time will eventually come) it will be party over.
Discipline is one of the most essential elements it takes for anyone or anything to be productive and successful.
Example: Why is the #USMC is one of, if not the most recognized fight-forces in the world?? Because their # 1 priority discipline.
Discipline, not #torture, is #paramount in any #society. Without it; all we have are little tramps telling their parents to go #fuck themselves on national TV. Without discipline, all we have a group of spoiled rotten kids not following the rules set forth by the government at very critical time; where, by their disobedience, can be the direct result of whether Mr. Corona will get his ass kicked or not; possibly resulting in many more deaths.
Folks; this in not a joke. People in this world (I am sure the other countries have their share) may die all because some brats wanted to go on spring break and their pathetic parents don’t have the backbone to tell them no. Whomever doesn’t not acknowledge that is an absolute fool.
Very sad to say; this type of misbehavior will never change. It has gone too far-left to make a 180. All I can tell everyone is; what we sow is what we reap.
The brats are going to #party-themselves-to-death and take some of us with them. If only one person get sick or one person dies on account of their ignorance, that is too many.
Parents; get your heads out of where the sun doesn’t shine and act like parents should.
What is a key word in the last sentence below- DISCIPLINE!!!
CASE-IN POINT – USA TODAY
USA TODAY analysis: America’s coronavirus ‘curve’ may be at its most dangerous point
The U.S. will soon find out whether it’s likely to be the next South Korea or Italy or even China when it comes to the new coronavirus crisis.
Although it’s too early to draw definitive conclusions about which countries will ultimately weather the COVID-19 storm best, public health data shows that nations that are so far faring well at suppressing the outbreak’s spread have done so through this combination: easy access to testing, rigorous contact tracing, clear and consistent science-based messaging, and a commitment to studiously abide by quarantines while clamping down on socializing no matter how tempting it may be to stray.
PETE-REPEAT: I don’t care if these #imbeciles are the cause of 1 person being infected or 1 person dies because of their #arrogance/ignorance/selfishness; I would say, the blame falls directly on them.
A little too #drastic?? I don’t think so
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.