Judge Andrew Napolitano: In coronavirus response, Constitution restricts mandatory government quarantines
Some times I wonder if THE JUDGE is quoting the law or making a personal statement.
Some the comments he made about PDT when the #impeachment #witch-hunt was going on, made me suspect as to where his #loyalty stood. Now he is saying that the government does not have to #authority to #impose #mandatory-quarantines.
In my opinion, the constitution was written many years ago under much different circumstances as we have today and should be #altered when necessary.
Wikipedia: Andrew Peter Napolitano is an American syndicated columnist whose work appears in numerous publications including The Washington Times and Reason. He is an analyst for Fox News, commenting on legal news and trials. Napolitano served as a New Jersey Superior Court judge from 1987 to 1995. WikipediaBorn: June 6, 1950 (age 69 years), Newark, NJParty: Libertarian PartyBooks: A Nation of Sheep, Constitutional Chaos, MOREEducation: Notre Dame Law School, Princeton UniversityNationality: American, Italian
When I think of the #abuse to freedom of the press and the right to free speech, I always think of the disgusting article in #Teen-Vogue, giving #detailed/graphic instruction on how teens should engage in #anal #intercourse. #GMAFB. If that is what freedom of the press is all about, I would say there needs to be some alterations. The real question is; where do we draw the line. If it were not for freedom of the press, many of my posts would be on the chopping block.
In case you missed it: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/anal-sex-what-you-need-to-know
Kids are going to make decision and experiment on their own. They do not need a #3rd -rate-magazine to teach/instruct them how to have anal #intercourse. And so on and so on.
In life, there has to be a #happy-medium reached in many situations in order to come to a #logical and #fair decision that is #suitable for all. Not an easy task. In situations this, I feel the government has the right to #impose a #quarantine if it is in the best interest of #public #safety, no matter how the #constitution reads.
You be the judge.
Let us hope that the #governments around the world are getting a handle on this #monster. This is one condition that needs everyone’s 110% co-operation. Let us all play by the rules, and the monster can be #defeated a lot sooner then later.
Pitch in and pass this information around to everyone you know. It is going to take a world wide effort to #kill this #monster
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD #UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!