Harvey Wineburger wrote Jennifer Aniston ‘should be killed’ in email, unsealed court docs show
When did Harvey the Hog say Jennifer #should-be-killed; before or after she thanked him for furthering her career??
In case you missed it; in all of his #arrogance, #Harvey-the-Hog said that many of the women he #raped or #molested should be #thankful to him for them further their careers.
Finally the #sons-a-bitch got what was coming to him with a #23 year-sentence. I really doubt if he will live that long to serve the entire time. Either he will #hang himself or some #convict who wants to make a name for himself will #kill him, possibly a repeat of the #Epstein thing. Either way; he will have gotten off too easy.
10 or 20 years ago we did not have the public #awareness or #sympathy for the ladies as we do today. We would have never seen an outcome like this. It is only been recently that the #justice #system has awaken to the scumbag celebrities that are abusing the ladies, and for the most part, taken the appropriate actions.
It is about time.
I will be thrilled when I can finally quit posting this #health #notice!
Pitch in and pass this information around to everyone you know. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW.