Piers Morgan: California riddled with ‘#poverty, #shocking #homelessness, and these things aren’t getting better’
In #very-simple-terms even a 3 year old can understand. #Metaphorically speaking; what is the end result when the parents of a kid (the government) allows their kids (the citizens) to #run-hog-wild, without any #direction, #supervision or #discipline? We all know the answer. #Total-disaster.
That is the #deplorable-condition #California is in, with many other #liberal #states following close behind.
Every facet of life needs to have a #POSITIVE/SUPERVISED direction if it is going to be successful. Throwing a kid (the citizens) out of the house without the proper education on the #facts-of-life and #guidelines to follow, the parents (the government) is just creating monsters, that sooner then later will be totally out of control and impossible to reign back in.
It is #mind-boggling that the parents (the government) sees the results of their #lackadaisical/incompetent/governing/upbringing, BUTT are too #stubborn and #ignorant to change their #methodologies.
Life is a matter of; pay me now or much more later. Later has arrived a long time ago. The foolish parents (the government) are now paying the price for their incompetence.
How may times should someone burn their hand after sticking it in the fire, before they know not to stick it in there again?? I would think that once was enough for an intelligent person to have learned their lesson. BUTT in all of their #bull-headed ignorance, the parents (the government) will not admit they made some gigantic mistakes in raising their kids (the citizens) and take the necessary steps to correct it.
Get political; this socialist method of governing is the vision of Bernie and some of the other #ultra-liberal candidates. Be careful of which box you put your check mark in.
Life is a matter of; pay me now or much more later. To California and the other states in #civil-distress; later has long passed. If you are #wise-enough to see the handwriting on the wall, and admit you #FU and want to correct it, it is never too late.
Great example from Wikipedia: You can pay me now – or you’ll end up paying a larger ‘fee’ later on. Examples: It was used in an advertisement for oil filters – “Pay me now” = pay a small(er) fee for your oil change/ filter now, or “Pay me later” = pay a larger fee when you end up needing an engine rebuild (due to lack of servicing)
Pitch in and pass this information around to everyone you know. It is going to take a team effort to #kill #this #monster .
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
Life is a matter of; #pay-me-now or #much-more-later ….