More #powerful than any #military force on earth, or #bomb ever developed, more powerful than all of the wealthiest people in the world combined, yet this #monumental #monster is invisible.
It is NOT beyond the realm of possibility that this could very well be THE BIG ONE, that alone will demonstrate just how powerful Mother Nature could be.
Live statistics and coronavirus news tracking the number of confirmed cases, recovered … and death toll by country due to the COVID 19 coronavirus from Wuhan, China. … “All public gatherings of more than 5,000 people in a confined space are … WHO raises Global Risk from Coronavirus to the highest level of alert “We …
And this monster is just getting started. The virus began to surface in December 19 in China. In those few months since, this thing has spread like a wild fire with a 200 mph wind pushing it.
There are many factor that make this ugly thing very #deadly; probably the most significant, there is no cure for it and probably won’t be for 2 years.
What is the solution?? That is anyone’s guess. The medical community is insisting that people wash their hands with great frequency. They do NOT recommend healthy people without having the virus wear masks. The DO recommend, people who have the possible symptoms wear the masks to keep from spreading it to others.
This invisible monstrosity is affecting every facet of our lives, and without a doubt getting much worse by the minute.
- Iran prepares to test ‘tens of thousands’ for coronavirus as number of confirmed cases spikes
- Over China, coronavirus coincides with plummet in nitrogen dioxide
- Oregon coronavirus patient is grade-school employee; school closes
Should everyone in the #world be concerned?? I would say so. At this point concerned, but not panic.
Let us hope that all the world leaders; regardless of their personal felling for one another, put their differences aside, put heads, try to combat the coronavirus. We are all in it together.
If you are a religious person, now may be the right time to say a few Our Fathers and Hail Marys.
Pitch in, #play-by-the-rules, follow all the health #guidelines set by the government, pass this information around to everyone you know, together we can whip Mr. Coronavirus’s ass. It is going to take a team effort to #kill this #monster.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent #coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For information about #handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website
I WILL BE ELATED WHEN I CAN QUIT POST THIS HEATH NOTICE
IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY; WHERE ALL OF THE CITIZENS OF THE WORLD, REGARDLESS OF THEIR PERSONAL OVERALL BELIEFS SHOULD UNITE AND PULL TOGETHER, IT IS NOW. THERE IS #STRENGTH IN #UNITY!!
HELPFUL INFORMATION: I have no idea if all of this information is 100% correct, but it can not hurt to implement it. Stanford hospital board internal message.
The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late.
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection.
In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.
Take care everyone and may the world recover from this Coronavirus soon. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasis enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SHARE WITH FAMILY and FRIENDS
Let us all pull in the same direction and kick Mr. Corona’s ass.