For the fencing sitting, non-believers
Contributed by Russalino D
Here are some interesting points to think about prior to 2020, especially to those on the fence, like moderate Democrats, Libertarians and Independents and the never Trump Republicans and those thinking of “walking away” from the Democratic party:
– Women are upset at Trump’s naughty words — they also bought 80 million copies of 50 Shades of Gray.
– Not one feminist has defended Sarah Sanders. It seems women’s rights only matter if those women are liberal.
– No Border Walls. No voter ID laws. Did you figure it out yet? But wait… there’s more…
– Chelsea Clinton got out of college and got a job at NBC that paid $900,000 per year.
Her mom flies around the country speaking out about white privilege.
And just like that, they went from being against foreign interference in our elections to allowing non-citizens to vote in our elections.
– President Trump’s wall costs less than the Obamacare website. Let that sink in, America!
– We are one election away from open borders, socialism, gun confiscation, and full-term abortion nationally. We are fighting evil.
– They sent more troops and armament to arrest Roger Stone than they sent to defend Benghazi.
– 60 years ago, Venezuela was 4th on the world economic freedom index.
Today Venezuela is 179th, and their citizens are dying of starvation. In only 10 years, Venezuela was destroyed by democratic socialism.
– Russia donated $0.00 to the Trump campaign. Russia donated $145,600,000 to the Clinton Foundation. But Trump was the one investigated!
– Nancy Pelosi invited illegal aliens to the State of the Union. President Trump Invited victims of illegal aliens to the State of the Union. Let that sink in.
– A socialist is basically a communist who doesn’t have the power to take everything from their citizens at gunpoint … Yet!
– How do you walk 3000 miles across Mexico without food or support and show up at our border 100 pounds overweight and with a cellphone?
– Alexandria Ocasio Cortez wants to ban cars, ban planes, give out universal income and thinks socialism works, but she calls Donald Trump crazy.
– Bill Clinton paid $850,000 to Paula Jones To get her to go away. I don’t remember the FBI raiding his lawyer’s office.
– I wake up every day and I am grateful that Hillary Clinton is not the president of the United States of America.
– The same media that told me Hillary Clinton had a 95% chance of winning, now tells me Trump’s approval ratings are low.
– “The problem with socialism is that sooner or later you run out of other people’s money.”— Margaret Thatcher
– Maxine Waters opposes voter ID laws; She thinks that they are racist. You need to have a photo ID to attend her town hall meetings.
– President Trump said — “They’re not after me. They’re after you. I’m just in their way.”
Now, go Back & Read this Again like your Future Depends upon it, Because it Does!
I believe in freedom of speech and the freedom of the press as much as anyone in the country or more – Just read my daily blog, The Goomba Gazette to prove my point.
On the other side of the coin, it is disgraceful that so many people abuse the freedoms we have by twisting and manipulating them to serve their own agendas.
One case in point stands out to me above all the rest, is a disgraceful article the magazine Teen Vogue did on instructing teenaged kids how to perform anal sex. You think I made this up?? I am not that creative or nuts.
I am attaching the post I did when it came out. Anyone living, breathing, common-sensed human being that does not find that article offensive is a mental case. Freedom of the press my ass; that should be considered abuse.
The short of it, the guys that wore the wigs got together and drew up the constitution to set guide-lines on how this country should operate fairly and impartially to all citizens, not to be abused the way it is.
Unfortunately, there is a particular anti-American breed in the USA that is bound and determined to take it down by any means necessary. We all know who they are.
These people should be rounded up and deported to a deserted island in the south Pacific, where they can live their lives as they chose. In a matter of 2 months, they would all have killed each-other.
If this movement is not put down, it will snowball so far out-of-wack, we will never get it back to where patriotism, decency and sanity existed.
Be careful of what you wish for. This is not just show and tell; it is for all the marbles.