Nancy Pelosi Applauds Al Sharpton: ‘Thank You for Saving America’
The absolute best I can give this story is a BIG WOW and a BIGGER HOLY SHIT
This nit-wit who calls herself a public servant has to be insane to glorify one of the most egregious offenders of the laws in this country and thank him for saving America. What the %$#@ is the matter with this lunatic?? The only thing Albert Sharpless ever looked out for was his personal interests.
For years he has been sheltered and pampered because he is a black preacher/lying politician and a down right scoundrel. On top of him being shielded because he is black, he had the EX-president of the USA as one of his protectors.
At one time, Obama even appointed him to some off the wall position and gave him the keys to the front door of the Casa Biancia. Figure that one out.
I can’t help BUTT AXE if this nit-wit Nan ever read the news and the history surrounding Sharpless?? It is all in black and white for all to see.
These are for starters.
Although this article is a little dated, the stripes still have not come off of the zebra.
16 Facts About Al Sharpton the Media Won’t Tell You
By Jim Meyers | Tuesday, 09 December 2014 12:40 PM
The Rev. Al Sharpton has been praised as a civil rights icon by prominent figures in politics, and “60 Minutes” reported that he has become President Barack Obama’s “go-to black leader.”
Sharpton has been frequently in the media for leading protests against grand jury decisions exonerating white policemen in the deaths of unarmed African-Americans in Ferguson, Missouri, and Staten Island, New York.
But many in the mainstream media have sought to downplay the negatives surrounding the firebrand minister, who has been accused of being a rabble-rouser out for personal gain, including:
1. When Sharpton sought involvement in the funeral of Akai Gurley, an African-American shot dead in November by a rookie police officer in the darkened stairwell of a housing project in Brooklyn, New York, Gurley’s family told him to stay away.
Sharpton held a news conference condemning the cop and promised to deliver a eulogy at the wake. But Gurley’s aunt, who was speaking for his mother, told TMZ: “Al Sharpton came in, put his name on the situation, but has not even made one single call to the parents of Akai,” adding that all Sharpton sees “is money and political gain and he is turning the tragedy into a circus.”
2. Sharpton has more than $4.5 million in current state and federal tax liens against him and his businesses. His National Action Network has repeatedly failed to pay travel agencies, hotels, and landlords, records show.
3. Sharpton has allegedly sought to keep his nonprofit afloat with money that was supposed to go to payroll taxes, although he contends that the payroll tax shortfall was not intentional.
4. The reverend accused an upstate New York prosecutor, Steven Pagones, of being part of a group of white men who raped teenager Tawana Brawley in 1987. A grand jury found “overwhelming evidence” that the rape allegation had been fabricated. Pagones sued Sharpton for defamation and won a judgment of $65,000. Sharpton reportedly paid the judgment with money raised by his supporters.
5. Sharpton has frequently sparked controversy with his strident language. During a rally in Brooklyn, he called white people “crackers.”
6. After a car in a Hasidic rabbi’s motorcade killed a 7-year-old black boy in Brooklyn in 1991, Sharpton referred to the Hasidic Jews as “diamond merchants” and said “if the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house.” Shortly afterward, an innocent Hasidic Jewish student visiting the area from Australia was set upon by a mob and stabbed to death.
7. In 1995, an African-American Pentecostal church in Harlem, New York, asked a Jewish tenant of one of its properties, Freddie’s Fashion Mart, to evict a black-run record store that was subletting part of the property. Sharpton showed up outside Freddie’s vowing to a crowd: “We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business.”
Two weeks before Christmas that year, Freddie’s was attacked by a man in the crowd who shot several customers and then set fire to the building with a flammable liquid, killing seven employees. Sharpton subsequently apologized for his “white interloper” remark, but vehemently denied responsibility for the violence.
8. Speaking at a college in 1994, Sharpton referred to gay men as “homos.”
9. When Mitt Romney, a Mormon, was running for president in 2007, Sharpton said: “As for the Mormon running for office, those who really believe in God will defeat him anyway.”
10. In 1990, Sharpton was acquitted of felony charges that he stole $250,000 from his youth group.
11. In 1993, he pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor for failing to file a state income tax return.
12. State law bars nonprofits from making loans to officers, but Sharpton admitted that his National Action Network had once loaned him money to cover his daughters’ tuition.
13. Sharpton was jailed for 90 days in 2001 on trespassing charges stemming from his protest against U.S. military target practice exercises in Puerto Rico.
14. Sharpton worked as a government informant. In 2002, HBO aired a 19-year-old FBI videotape of an undercover sting operation showing Sharpton with an FBI agent posing as a Latin American businessman and a reputed Columbo crime family captain.
Sharpton said in 1988 that he informed for the government in order to stem the flow of crack cocaine into black neighborhoods, although The Smoking Gun alleged that he was paid to be an informant.
15. In December 2005, Sharpton agreed to repay $100,000 in public funds he received for his 2004 presidential campaign, because he had exceeded federal limits on personal expenditures for his campaign.
16. In 2005, Sharpton appeared in three TV commercials for LoanMax, an automobile title loan firm that reportedly charged fees that were the equivalent of 300 percent APR loans.
Sharpless calls himself a reverend. I don’t think there is anything reverend about the man.
To start with, his hatred for the white man is no big secret. I have been AXING myself this question for years; if he hates the white man so much, why does he straighten his hair to look like one??
I can’t say for sure, BUTT it took me 15 seconds to get this certificate on the internet. Get the drift?? I guess that makes me reverend.
Sharpless and other like him do not preach peace and harmony between the races. Many times they preach violence so their foolish followers keep donating to their causes. If peace between the races was ever achieved, Al might have to go get a real job.
Al Sharpton’s 1992 Speech Urged Blacks to Kill Police
Times and dates may change, BUTT for the most part, peole do not.
I can go on all day long expounding on what lunatics Pelosi and her sidekicks are, BUTT it is a very old, boring story. I say people like her are a danger to this country. If she is truly brainwashed to the degree that she believes Sharpless saved the USA, she has to be smoking some very potent weed.
My biggest concern is for may of the citizens of this country, that are so weak and mindless they follow and believe this crap people like NAN spread around. The broad is nuts.
She definitely needs help and should be removed from any responsible she has with the government that impacts the public by her stupidity.
When was the last time this old hen had a competency test??