Harvey Wineburger arrives at New York courthouse
The only thing that is missing from this picture is all of the BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE that knew what the pig Wineburger was up to an didn’t drop a quarter on his greasy ass.
Many of the above mentioned people and a lot others, including some presidents of the USA and people that wanted to be president, knew this guy was a serial molester and rapist and kept it hush hush because he was a bigwig in La la Land. They all should be in hand cuffs and on trial with this hog.
I will compare them to the people in the Catholic religion, colleges, athletic coaches and doctors that knew of the illicit activities and kept it quite. If they would have come forward long before they did, it would have prevented a lot of their sexual crimes.
How is it possible that so many victims existed and NO ONE allegedly knew anything about them? Totalmente impossibile!!
2. Lysette Anthony, an English model and actress of Husbands and Wives, told ‘The Sunday Times’ on Oct. 15 that Weinstein raped her in her home in the late 1980s.
3. Asia Argento, an Italian actress, model and director, told The New Yorker that in 1997 when she was 21, Weinstein asked for a massage and forcibly performed oral sex on her at a hotel in France.
4. Rosanna Arquette, 58, told The New Yorker she rebuffed an early 1990s advance from Weinstein, saying he asked for a massage while wearing only a bathrobe. She says the producer told her she was making a “big mistake” by rejecting him and claims he has made things “very difficult for (her) for years.” Arquette is an actress, director and producer known for her work in Pulp Fiction and The Executioner’s Song.
5. Jessica Barth, the 37-year-old actress from the Ted films, told The New Yorker Weinstein invited her to a business meeting at his Beverly Hills hotel room after the 2011 Golden Globes. Barth later recalls he had champagne waiting, and alternated between offering to cast her in a film and demanding a naked massage. She claims that when she moved toward the door to leave, Weinstein lashed out, saying that she needs to lose weight “to compete with Mila Kunis.”
6. Ambra Battilana Gutierrez, an Italian model, can be heard being pressured by Weinstein in audiotapes from a New York Police Department sting in 2015. In the tapes, he seemingly admits to groping the model on the previous day. Weinstein reaches a settlement with Gutierrez, according to the Times.
7. Kate Beckinsale, 44, posted to Instagram on Oct. 12 accusing Weinstein of offering her alcohol during their first meeting when she was just 17. “I assumed it would be in a conference room which was very common,” she wrote. “When I arrived, reception told me to go to his room. He opened the door in his bathrobe.” Beckinsale is an English actress who has starred in Much Ado About Nothing and Pearl Harbor.
8. Juls Bindi, a massage therapist, alleged in a 20/20 interview that Weinstein masturbated in front of her while he groped her chest in 2010. She was 29 years-old at the time and says that Weinstein discussed a possible book deal with her before the incident happened.
9. Zoe Brock, a New Zealand model, told The Guardian and wrote in a 2,700-word post on Medium that Weinstein cornered her in a hotel room during the Cannes Film Festival in 1997, asking her for a massage while he was naked. The model, who was 23 at the time, says she locked herself in a bathroom to escape.
10. Cynthia Burr, now 62, told the New York Times in an interview published Oct. 30 that as a young actress in New York, she met Weinstein in a hotel lobby and he unzipped his fly and forced her to perform oral sex on him in a hallway. “It was just him and me alone,” she said. “I was fearful I didn’t have the wherewithal to get away.”
11. Liza Campbell, a Scottish artist and writer, told The Sunday Times that Weinstein invited her to take a bath with him after meeting with him in his hotel room in 1995.
12. Marisa Coughlan, a 43-year-old actress who starred in Super Troopers, told The Hollywood Reporter on Oct. 18 that Weinstein asked her to meet at a hotel in 1999 to discuss a film role, alleging that, once she was there, he requested a massage from her.
13. Hope Exiner d’Amore worked for Weinstein’s concert promotion company, Harvey and Corky Productions, in the late ‘70s, she told the Times. On a business trip to New York City, she says Weinstein claimed there was a mistake at the hotel and only one room was available. In the middle of the night, Exiner d’Amore, now 62, says Weinstein forcibly performed oral sex and intercourse on her.
14. Florence Darel, a 49-year-old French actress, told People on Oct. 12 that Weinstein pursued her in the mid ‘90s and then propositioned her in a hotel room while his wife at the time, Eve Chilton, was in the room next door. Darcel starred in The Stolen Children and Uranus.
15. Emma de Caunes, a French actress, told The New Yorker that Weinstein invited her to his hotel room in Cannes in 2010. While she takes a call from a friend, he goes into his bathroom, where she hears the shower being turned on. She later says that he came out with an erection and demanded she lie on the bed. “It was like a hunter with a wild animal,” she said. “The fear turns him on.” De Caunes starred in The Science of Sleep and Mr. Bean’s Holiday.
16. Juliana De Paula, a former model, told the Los Angeles Times that Weinstein groped her and forced her to kiss other models in New York a decade ago. She added that when she tried to leave, he chased her around naked, and she had to fight him off with broken glass.
17. Cara Delevingne, the 25-year-old English actress and model shared in an Instagram post on Oct. 11 and in a statement to New York Magazine and Huffington Post that the movie producer attempted to kiss her in a hotel room. “As soon as we were alone he began to brag about all the actresses he had slept with and how he had made their careers and spoke about other inappropriate things of a sexual nature,” she wrote. Delevingne stars in Valerian and Tulip Fever.
More: Cara Delevingne, Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow say Weinstein harassed them, too
18. Sophie Dix, an English actress known for her role in The Advocate, told TheGuardian on Oct. 13 that she was sexually assaulted by Weinstein in the Savoy hotel in London in the ‘90s.
19. Lacey Dorn, a recently-graduated documentary filmmaker, told the Times she ran into Weinstein at a Halloween party at the Gramercy Park Hotel in 2011, where he grabbed between her legs, touching her buttocks and crotch through her clothes.
20. Dawn Dunning, a waitress and aspiring actress, told the Times that in 2003 Weinstein lured her to his hotel, where he waited in a bathrobe in front of what he said were contracts for his next three films — but she could only sign them on a condition: She would have to have three-way sex with him. Dunning laughed, assuming he was joking. Weinstein grew angry, she recalls. “You’ll never make it in this business,” she said he told her. “This is how the business works.” Dunning fled.
21. Lisa Esco, the 32-year-old S.W.A.T. actress and director, told the Washington Post and later People that Weinstein propositioned her with a kiss, and when she brushed him off, he threatened her career.
22. Alice Evans, a British actress, wrote in The Telegraph on Oct. 14 that Weinstein tried to touch and kiss her during the 2002 Cannes Film Festival. In the essay, she also claims that her rejection of Weinstein negatively impacted her and her husband’s careers. Evans starred in The Christmas Card and The Vampire Diaries.
23. Lucia Evans (formally Lucia Stoller), told The New Yorker that she was approached by Weinstein at a New York club and invited to a meeting in 2004. Upon arrival, she was escorted to an office, where he both flattered her and recommended she lose weight to be on his reality show, Project Runway. “After that is when he assaulted me,” Evans told the newspaper. “He forced me to perform oral sex on him. I said, over and over, ‘I don’t want to do this, stop, don’t.’ ” In the end, she said, “He’s a big guy. He overpowered me.”
24. Angie Everhart, an actress (Take Me Home Tonight) and former model came forward on the KLOS morning show alleging Weinstein masturbated in front of her while on a boat during the Venice Film Festival. The former model and actress claims Weinstein told her, “You’re a really nice girl, you shouldn’t tell anybody about this.”
25. Claire Forlani, an English actress (Meet Joe Black and Boys and Girls), took to Twitter on Oct. 12 to claim she dodged five different advances from Weinstein over the years.
26. Romola Garai, an English actress, told The Guardian that in 2004 during the audition process for Havana Nights, she was told to arrive at Weinstein’s hotel room, alone. “He answered the door in his bathrobe,” she said. “I was only 18. I felt violated by it, it has stayed very clearly in my memory.”
Three police departments have opened investigations into accusations against the Hollywood producer. Video provided by Newsy Newslook
27. Louisette Geiss, a former actress and screenwriter, said at a press conference on Oct. 10 that at the Sundance Film Festival in 2008, Weinstein invited her to his room to discuss her script, but after about 30 minutes, he returned from the bathroom in nothing but a robe with the front open. Weinstein proceeded to get in the bathtub and “just kept asking me to watch him masturbate,” she said. Geiss says she moved to leave his hotel room, and Weinstein trailed her to the door, promising to introduce her to his brother, Bob, greenlight her script and give her a three-picture deal. But she had to watch him masturbate first.
28. Louise Godbold, a co-executive director of the non-profit Echo Parenting & Education, wrote in a blog post published on Oct. 9 that in the early ‘90s she was also a victim of Weinstein. She describes being trapped in an empty meeting room, being propositioned for a massage and being touched on her shoulders.
29. Judith Godreche. At 24-years-old, the French actress (The Man in the Iron Mask) was invited to breakfast with Weinstein during the Cannes Film Festival in 1996, she tells the Times. Afterward, the mogul, who had just acquired her film Ridicule, allegedly lured her to his room, promising to talk about planning an Oscar campaign. Then he asked to give her a massage. She said no. “The next thing I know, he’s pressing against me and pulling off my sweater,” she recalls. She pulls away and leaves the suite.
30. Trish Goff, a former model and actress, told the Times that Weinstein allegedly groped her during a lunch meeting in 2003. “When we finally stood up to go, he really started groping me, grabbing my breasts, grabbing my face and trying to kiss me,” she said.
31. Heather Graham, an actress known for her role in The Hangover films, wrote an essay for Variety on Oct. 10 describing a time in the early 2000s when Weinstein allegedly insinuated that she would need to have sex with him in order to get a role in one of his upcoming films. She was never hired for one of his films.
32. Eva Green, an actress known for Casino Royale and Weinstein Company’s Sin City, told Variety that she had to push Weinstein off of her during a business meeting in Paris.
33. Larissa Gomes, an actress known for Saw VI, told the Los Angeles Times that Weinstein asked her to bare her chest while working on the Toronto set of the Miramax-produced film Get Over It about 17 years ago. In a class-action lawsuit filed on June 1, she detailed how Weinstein tried to kiss her, forcibly massaged her shoulders and threatened her, saying “Ashley Judd had no problem” sleeping with him. She was 21 at the time.
34. Mimi Haleyi, a former production assistant, said she met Weinstein at the 2004 premiere of The Aviator, and again at the Cannes Film Festival in 2006, where she offered to help on his productions in New York. He told her to come by his hotel. When she did, he suggested she massage him. “I felt the meeting was going nowhere and I left,” Haleyi said with lawyer Gloria Allred at a press conference Oct. 24. Later in New York, Weinstein orally forced himself on her while she was on her period, she said.
35. Daryl Hannah, an actress known for Steel Magnolias and the Kill Bill films, told The New Yorker on Oct. 27 that Weinstein sexually harassed her on two different occasions in the past decade.
36. Salma Hayek accused Weinstein of sexually harassing her while working together on the 2002 film Frida, in a column for The New York Times Dec. 13. She claims the list of unwanted advances from the producer included showers, oral sex, massages and more. She also alleges he threatened to kill her following one of her refusals, and verbally insulted her on set.
37. Lena Headey, 44, who plays Cersei on Game of Thrones, shared a series of tweets on Oct. 17 describing an incident in 2005 involving “some suggestive comment, a gesture” from Weinstein. Years later, she said she also experienced him asking her personal questions about her love life before asking her up to his hotel room.
More: Harvey Weinstein scandal: Film academy can’t be ‘inquisitorial court,’ new memo says
38. Natasha Henstridge, 43, appeared on Megyn Kelly Today on Nov. 15 detailing an accusation of sexual assault against producer Brett Ratner. But she also accused Weinstein of inappropriate behavior. Henstridge says she was at a meeting with Weinstein in a Sundance hotel when “suddenly, it became not anything about the job that he was trying to offer me or put me up for anymore and it became all about flirtation,” she told Kelly, adding he “came on to me repeatedly.” While the actress says she was able “to avoid an actual physical attack” by Weinstein she alleged “He pleasured himself in front of me.”
39. Lauren Holly said on the Canadian talk show The Social on Oct. 16 that Weinstein, who she met while working on the 1996 film Beautiful Girls, acted inappropriately towards her during a meeting in his hotel room. After what appeared to be a normal business meeting, she claims Weinstein left the room before returning in a bathrobe and asking her to follow him into the bedroom. She says he then dropped the robe and took a shower. Once out of the shower he approached her naked before she fled the room.
40. Paz de la Huerta, 33, a model and actress best known for roles in Boardwalk Empire and A Walk to Remember, accused Weinstein of raping her on two separate occasions. In an interview with Vanity Fair published Nov. 2, the actress said the first alleged assault happened in October 2010 when she was 26; the second in December 2010. “I laid there feeling sick,” de la Huerta told Vanity Fair. “He looked at me and said, ‘I’ll put you in a play.’ He left and I never heard from him again.” Weinstein spokeswoman Holly Baird told USA TODAY in a statement, “Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr. Weinstein.”
41. Dominique Huett, 35, a New York-based actress, filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Oct. 24 against The Weinstein Company, alleging that Harvey Weinstein pressured her into sex at the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills in 2010 and that his company knew about multiple allegations of sexual misconduct against him dating back to the ‘90s.
42. Angelina Jolie, a 42-year-old actress, filmmaker and humanitarian, told the Times that during the release of Playing By Heart, she rejected advances by Weinstein in a hotel room. She was 23 at the time. “I had a bad experience with Harvey Weinstein in my youth, and as a result, chose never to work with him again and warn others when they did,” Jolie explained in an email to the newspaper.
43. Ashley Judd, 49, told the Times that during a 1997 breakfast meeting at Weinstein’s hotel room in Beverly Hills, the producer propositioned her, saying he could give her a massage or she could watch him shower. She was starring in Miramax’s Kiss the Girls at the time.
44. Katherine Kendall, a 48-year-old actress from Swingers, told the Times that Weinstein convinced her to stop by his apartment in 1993 when she was 23 years old. Once there, he came out of his bathroom in a robe, asking for a massage. She refused; he left the room and returned nude, she says. “He literally chased me,” she told the newspaper. “He wouldn’t let me pass him to get to the door.”
45. Minka Kelly, a 37-year-old actress from Friday Night Lights, took to Instagram on Oct. 13, describing how Weinstein allegedly propositioned her to be his girlfriend at a meeting.
46. Heather Kerr, a 56-year-old former actress, read a statement on Oct. 20 at a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred, describing a 1989 encounter with Weinstein where he exposed himself to her and told her she had to sleep with him and other Hollywood producers in order to succeed in the industry.
47. Mia Kirshner, a 42-year-old Canadian actress (The L Word), wrote an op-ed for The Globe and Mail on Oct. 13 that alleged Weinstein harassed her in a hotel room.
48. Myleene Klass, a British singer-turned-TV-host, was propositioned by Weinstein during a film festival lunch at Cannes in 2010, according to UK’s The Sun. The report claims she immediately declined his offer, telling him to “(expletive) off,” and left the meeting “disgusted and angry.” She was 32 at the time.
49. Liz Kouri, an actress, told USA TODAY Weinstein put his fingers inside her and moved her hand to help him masturbate after they met at an opening party for an off-Broadway show in 1999. “I couldn’t react,” she said. “I didn’t want to make him mad… I didn’t want to ruin any chances that I might have had at all to audition for him. Or my career.”
50. Ivana Lowell, a former Miramax employee and former girlfriend of Bob Weinstein, wrote in her 2010 memoir Why Not Say What Happened? that Harvey Weinstein showed up at her apartment, lay naked on her bed and asked for a massage. In an article for The Daily Mail, she recounted her experience with the movie mogul and revealed he threatened to sue her after the memoir was released.
51. Laura Madden, a London-based assistant, told the Times that Weinstein asked her for massages at hotels in Dublin and London in 1991, adding he had a way of making anyone who objected feel like an outlier. “It was so manipulative,” she recalled, two decades after the original incident.
52. Natassia Malthe, 43, said Weinstein barged into her London hotel room and raped her in 2008 after she met him at the BAFTA Awards. After the rape, he masturbated in front of her, the Norwegian-born actress said in her statement at a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred on Oct. 25.
53. Brit Marling, the OA actress/writer shared in an essay for The Atlantic that Weinstein pulled the hotel room-massage act on her in 2014. “I, too, was asked if I wanted a massage, champagne, strawberries. I, too, sat in that chair paralyzed by mounting fear when he suggested we shower together,” she wrote.
54. Sarah Ann Masse, a writer and actress (Awkward Exes), told Variety on Oct. 11 that Weinstein hugged her in his underwear and told her he loved her during an interview for a nanny job in 2008.
55. Ashley Matthau, a dancer who worked on Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights, which was produced by Weinstein’s company, told the Times that Weinstein began hitting on her on set. He asked her to get in his car and took her to a hotel room, where she says she refused his sexual advances but he pushed her onto the bed and fondled her breasts before stripping, straddling her and masturbating on top of her. She hired an attorney from Gloria Allred’s firm, but says Weinstein and his lawyer threatened to drag her through the mud if she went public, so she took a settlement.
56. Rose McGowan, 44-year-old Charmed actress, reached a previously undisclosed settlement with Weinstein in 2007 after an episode in a hotel room during the Sundance Film Festival, the Times reported in early October. In 2016, she tweeted that she was raped by a studio head in 2007, but didn’t identify Weinstein at the time.
57. Katya Mtsitouridze, a Russian TV host, told The Hollywood Reporter on Oct. 19 that she was harassed by Weinstein, alleging he arranged a private meeting in 2004 during the Venice Film Festival where he greeted her in a bathrobe and suggested she give him a massage.
58. Emily Nestor, who had worked just one day as a temporary employee for the Weinstein Company in 2014, was invited to a hotel room and propositioned by Weinstein, according to the Times and New Yorker.
These are the people that we know of.
Yes, you are reading this right. More than 30 years of sexually harassing/molesting women and NO ONE knew. Totalmente impossibile!!
The kicker is; this bum has no remorse/regrets; claiming all of these incidents never happened and all of his accusers are lying. Totalmente impossibile!!
Dig up Judge (Hang them high judge) Roy Bean and let him preside over this trial.
In the front door and out the back to the waiting tree.