Louisiana televangelist seeks donations for $54M private jet:
Jesse Duplantis is just another in the long line of silver-tongued con-men like Albert Sharpless and his crew. They con the hell out of the people in their congregations, many of them very poor, to part with their last dollar, so these parasites could live like kings.
Duplantis quote: I really believe that if Jesus was physically on the earth today, he wouldn’t be riding a donkey … He’d be in an airplane preaching the gospel all over the world.
He has the goolunies to compare himself to Jesus.
Jesse Duplantis – Wikipedia
Duplantis’s estimated $40 million net worth and lavish lifestyle come under harsh criticism from those outside the “prosperity gospel” fold. He has himself said, “My God is a sugardaddy.” The Trinity Foundation, a religious watchdog organization, has been monitoring Duplantis for over 10 years.
We can tell by the pictures that Jesse is having a hard time of it.
These are just one of several shacks Jesse and his family are roughing it in, at the expense of his FLOCK.
The parasite already has 3 jets; BUTT he wants one that will fly around the world without the need for fuel stops. What an inconvenience.
Louisiana ranks at the nations 3rd poorest state; YETTTT, there are scumbags like Jesse who are draining every cent he can out of the poor. Do we think that Jesse and people like him are concerned with the health and well-being of other?? Think again. If they were, we would not see the extravagant life-style they lead.
There are dozens of unscrupulous con men who call themselves MEN OF THE CLOTH out there taking money away from people who are barely making it.
List of bible thumpers convicted of violent crimes
- Tony Alamo – Headed a Santa Clarita commune. Convicted of tax evasion in 1994 and then resided in a halfway house in Texarkana. In 2009, he was convicted of ten federal counts of taking minors across state lines for sex, and sentenced to 150 years in federal prison.
- Shoko Asahara – Founder of Aum Shinrikyo sentenced to death by hanging under Japanese law for involvement in the 1995 Sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway.
- Wayne Bent (aka: Michael Travesser) – Founder of Lord Our Righteousness Church, sometimes called Strong City. Was convicted of one count of criminal sexual contact of a minor and two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor in 2008. He was sentenced to 18 years with eight years suspended.
- Graham Capill – former leader of Christian Heritage New Zealand. Sentenced to nine-year imprisonment term in 2005 after multiple charges of child sexual abuse against girls younger than twelve.
- Matthew F. Hale – Former leader of Creativity Movement sentenced to a 40-year prison term for soliciting an undercover FBI informant to kill a federal judge.
- Warren Jeffs – Once President of Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (a polygamist Mormon sect), convicted of rape as an accomplice (overturned in 2010). Jeffs also awaits trial in other states and in the federal court system.
- Jung Myung Seok – South Korean religious sect leader and founder of Providence. Convicted for raping several of his followers.
- William Kamm – An Australian religious sect leader and self-styled Pope Peter II who was sentenced to prison in October 2005 for a string of sexual attacks on a 15-year-old girl. In August 2007 his sentence was increased after being found guilty for a series of sexual abuses against another teenage girl over a five-year period.
- Ervil LeBaron – Led a small sect of polygamous Mormon fundamentalists, and was convicted of involvement in the murder of two people and plotting to kill another person in 1981.
- Alice Lenshina – Zambian head and founder of the Lumpa Church. Conflicts with the government over the sect’s rejection of taxes led to a violent confrontation and her subsequent imprisonment.
- Jeffrey Lundgren – Headed splinter group from Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, executed October 24, 2006, for multiple murders.
- Charles Manson – Leader of the Manson Family who served life in prison for first degree murder until his death in 2017.
- Shukri Mustafa – Egyptian leader of Takfir wal-Hijra who was captured and executed for the kidnap murder of an Egyptian ex-government minister.
- Fred Phelps – Leader of anti-gay Westboro Baptist Church. Convicted for disorderly conduct and battery.
- Swami Premananda of Tiruchirapalli – Indian religious leader convicted and sentenced to two life sentences for the rape of 13 girls and murder in 2005.
- Theodore Rinaldo – Leader of a religious group in Snohomish, Washington convicted of third-degree statutory rape for having sexual intercourse with one minor girl and of taking indecent liberties with another.
- Paul Schäfer – Former head of Chile-based Colonia Dignidad, was convicted of sexually abusing 25 children.
- Roch Thériault – Former head of “Ant Hill Kids commune” served a life sentence in Canada for the murder of Solange Boislard.
- Yahweh Ben Yahweh – Head of Nation of Yahweh, convicted for Federal racketeering charges and conspiracy involving 14 murders.
- Dwight York – Head of Nuwaubianism, convicted in 2004 of multiple RICO, child molestation, and financial reporting charges and sentenced to 135 years in prison.
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh -an Indian guru, music producer, singer-songwriter, actor, and filmmaker. He has been the head of the social group Dera Sacha Sauda since 1990. On 28 August 2017, Singh was sentenced to 20 years in jail for rape. He has also faced prosecution for murder and ordering forced castrations. He is also alleged to have committed sexual assaults on many of his followers. He is also involved in murder of a journalist
- Jim Bakker – Created the PTL organization. Convicted of fraud and conspiracy charges after illegally soliciting millions of dollars from his followers.
- Hogen Fukunaga – Founder of Ho No Hana who was given a twelve-year jail sentence for fraudulently gaining 150 million yen from his followers.
- Kent Hovind (Dr. Dino) – founder of the Creation Science Evangelism ministry. Willful failure to collect, account for, and pay over Federal income taxes, knowingly structuring transactions in Federally-insured financial institutions to evade the reporting requirements, and obstructing and impeding the administration of the internal revenue laws.
- L. Ron Hubbard – Founder of Scientology. He was convicted of petty theft and ordered to pay a $25 fine in San Luis Obispo, California 1948 and in 1978 was convicted of illegal business practices, namely, making false claims about his ability to cure physical illnesses in France. He was sentenced to four years in prison, which was never served.
- Jesus – A first century preacher central to Christianity. Sentenced to death by crucifixion on the orders of Pontius Pilate.
- Luc Jouret – A founder of the Order of the Solar Temple. He was convicted in Canadian Federal Court of conspiring to buy illegal handguns.
- Henry Lyons – Former President of National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. Convicted for racketeering and grand theft.
- Barry Minkow – Head pastor of San Diego’s Community Bible Church, and founder of the Fraud Discovery Institute, who had turned to religion and entered the ministry after release from prison for the notorious ZZZZ Best fraud, returned to prison in 2011 for further acts of securities fraud while serving as a clergyman.
- Sun Myung Moon – Leader of Unification Church, imprisoned for criminal tax fraud in the 1980s.
- Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh – later called Osho. Fined $400,000 and given a 10-year suspended sentence following a plea bargain agreement in which he made an Alford plea to (1) a charge of having concealed his intent to remain permanently in the U.S. at the time he applied for his visa extension and (2) a charge of having conspired to have followers stay illegally in the country by having them enter into sham marriages. Deported from the United States.
- David Yonggi Cho – Founder of Yoido Full Gospel Church. Sentenced to three years in prison for embezzling 13 billion won (US$12 million) in church funds, in 2014. See http://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2014/february/founder-of-worlds-largest-megachurch-convicted-cho-yoido.html
- Kong Hee – Founder of City Harvest Church. Original sentence of eight years, reduced to three and a half years for misappropriation of church funds amounting to SGD50million, in 2016. See City Harvest Church Criminal Breach of Trust Case
It would be a different story if these people lived a modest life-style; BUTT that is not the case. They flaunt their wealth in the face of the people who keep them living large.
I compare many of the people who seek religious assistance to the people who go to a shrink for mental issues. They know exactly what is necessary to go down the right road of life, BUTT they feel the need to contribute to some hustlers life-style to keep them on the straight and narrow. Some may call it a lack of commonsense.
Ladies and gents; IF – IF – IF someone fell on hard times on what once were good intentions, it is one thing. BUTT, the majority of the parasites had a game plan for the start to hustle and steal every cent they could from the working people to ingratiate their life styles.
My theory; If you want to talk to God, supposedly he is everywhere. You can do that at home or driving your car. Live a good clean life – educate your kids properly, set good examples – treat and respect others as you would have them treat you. If you do all of the above, why do you feel the need to put your hard-earned money in the basket and be taken in by some charlatan who is only out for the con??
I think Mrs. Jesse said it all whe she said THE FAMILY BUSINESS. Not a calling, BUTT a family business.
That being said; I will bet that the good people in Duplantis’s flock will come up with the $oldi this leech is asking for to buy the new and better jet. There is a sucker born every minute.
Remember Osteen, the guy that would not open the doors to his church during hurricane Harvey, until he was embarrassed into to doing so. He is a good example of the con men that call themselves MEN OF THE CLOTH. They should be called; MEN OF THE DOLLAR.
Great article, and so true. You can feel sorry for the gullible people who give to these devils, but, only for a moment. If they really knew the Word of Yehovah, they would know better than to support these evil bass~turds!