FOX News headlines
HAVOC ON HIGH SEAS
Search for 10 missing
US sailors after collision
- China newspaper claims US Navy is ‘hazard’ in Asian waters
- VIDEO: Search underway for 10 US sailors missing after collision
- Peters on USS McCain collision: The Navy ‘is in a bad way right now’
- North Korea warns US, allies as drills with S. Korean troops begin
- US military crashes, collisions in the Pacific
TERROR GROUP’ ANTIFA?
Petition meets threshold to elicit formal WH response
- VIDEO: Antifa: What is the left-wing group?
- Judge orders IRS to reveal who took part in Tea Party targeting
TERROR MANHUNT ENDS
Driver in Barcelona attack is shot, killed by police
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing girl, 15, pleads guilty, could serve ten years in prison
- Bowe Bergdahl chooses to have trial heard by judge and not jury
- GOP Senator: ‘Difficult to say’ if Trump will be party’s nominee in 2020
- Kaepernick National Anthem protest paraphernalia will be in Smithsonian Black Lives Matter exhibit
- 2018 midterms: Dems target 80 House seats; Republicans respond by going on offense
- Heart transplant recipient dies on first day of school
- Mom, 26, cut in half when elevator reportedly malfunctions in freak accident
- Kim Wall dead: Sub inventor changes tale, says writer buried at sea
- New York City woman, 33, plunges to death after reported argument with her boyfriend
- US city may outlaw texting and walking
- Trump hits ‘Fake News’ after returning to DC, prepares for Afghanistan speech
– Trump’s Afghanistan address: What to watch for
– Ex-CIA officer on more troops in Afghanistan: ‘We’re reliving history’
- Judge wounded in courthouse shooting, suspect killed
- FBI reportedly accepts new evidence with possible link to DB Cooper
- Barbie doll bomb: Terror cell used toy in plot to blow up Australian jet
- Pope: Rights of migrants trump national security concerns
- Couple on Southwest flight partakes in sexual activity
- Biology teacher, 45, at LA school packed with celebrity children accused of sex romp with 16-year-old student
- Clinton paid aide Huma Abedin nearly $65G from campaign funds since defeat
- Alcohol may impair tired drivers even if they aren’t drunk
I started to read the headlines on Fox and they made my head start to spin around like an out of control high powered top.
Is there anything good happening in the world these days?? It sure does not look like it to me.
It seems to be one thing after another that is putting our once more calm/peaceful/civilized societies into a self-destructive mode.
It was not too long ago when bad news was front page stuff; a very big deal. Now, have become so accustom to getting bombarded with bad/grotesque news of mass murders, bombings, terrorists activities, teachers having sex with students, rouge cops going haywire, politicians that are completely incompetent, having to deal with foreign governments that are a constant threat; it seems goes on and on, never ending, we pay little attention to them.
These types of bad news have become so common-place and occur with such frequency, some of the tragedies don’t even make the front page. They are akin telling someone that they missed dinner last night with their friends. It does not even phase us anymore. It is called being anesthetized or lack of awareness.
Joe to Moe; Did you hear 40 people were slaughtered and their village was burned down last night. Moe to Joe; what time are we playing golf tomorrow.
I continually say that mankind is self-destructing. If these and other headlines do not prove it; Nancy never hit Sluggo in the head with a snow ball. I was going somewhere else but decided to keep it clean!!
Around and around we go; where we stop nobody knows.
All I can say is; if we self-destructing human-beings keep going at the exhausting pace to obliterate ourselves as we are, it is not going to be too long, in the big scheme of things, before the bottom is going to drop out.
Mankind can control it’s own destiny and come out ahead of the game if they chose to; but there are too many factions out there that are pulling in the direction opposite direction.
If anyone reads the headlines above and can come away with a positive attitude; they are a lot more optimistic then I am.
No one can convince me that all of the unnecessary pressures and negative world’s affairs do not have a very big impact on people of all ages, especially he younger generations. It most certainly does.
The handwriting is on the wall but very few are paying attention.
Not being paranoid, just very aware.