I can speak from my own experiences with United (should be called Divided airlines) it is a 4th class airlines whose only interested in the bottom line. They are a disgrace to the industry.
United’s CEO, Oscar Munoz’s half-baked apology is a prime example of who United really is.
Their lack of professionalism goes for the way the handle their frequent fliers miles to the manner in which they treat their passengers.
This is what Dr. David Dao looked like after he was dragged off the plane by United security. I hope that he sues them for 100 million and gets it. Hopefully, in about 6 months the airline will have a new name. Dao Airlines.
PICTURED: The internal medicine specialist father-of-five who was beaten and dragged off an overbooked United flight as CEO pens ‘tone deaf’ email DEFENDING staff
- DailyMail.com can reveal the passenger pulled off the plane was Dr David Dao
- The 69-year-old Vietnamese-American is married to a pediatrician who has a clinic in Elizabethtown, Kentucky – about 40 miles south of Louisville
- United’s CEO defended airline crew’s actions in a letter to employees on Monday
- Oscar Munoz said Dr Dao left dazed and bloody after being violently dragged off an overbooked flight on Sunday was being ‘disruptive and belligerent’
- ‘I want to commend you for continuing to go above and beyond’ he told staff
- United are facing a furious backlash after video showed the 69-year-old being dragged off the plane, and returning while bleeding heavily from the mouth
- Passenger was selected to give up his seat after no volunteers were found
- Four people had to give up their seats for United staff needed in Louisville, KY
- Passengers were offered $1000 to take a flight the next day
Everyone in the world should boycott this low-class airlines.
United’s, greed, stupidity and their lack of empathy have cost the 4th tier airline 600 million dollars in value today. They got exactly what they deserve; Karma with a Capitol $$$$$.