- Former NBA star Kareem Abdul Jabbar.
- Former New York Yankees player Alex Rodriguez.
- Former basketball star Magic Johnson.
- Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry.
- Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James.
- Baseball legend Hank Aaron.
- New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony.
- Tennis legend Billie Jean King.
Then we have the celebs that ALSO got it wrong:
- Madonna. Madonna showed her support for Hillary Clinton by hosting her own surprise rally in Washington Square Park on Monday, Nov. 7, 2016. …
- Beyoncé and Jay Z. …
- ‘West Wing’ cast. …
- Lee Daniels, cast of ‘Empire’ …
- Sigourney Weaver. …
- Star Jones. …
- Jaime King. …
- Connie Britton
It is reassuring to me that there are more people in the USA that had it right then having to wrong when it came to blindly following the celebs just because they are celebs.
Many of the celebs were very extremely harsh with their criticism of DT and that is OK. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it is conveyed properly.
This one ranks as the best of the worst when it comes to stupidity and arrogance of a man with a nasty mouth.
The quote from Samuel Jackson:
If that motherfucker wins, I am going to move to South Africa. That is some pretty serious conversation and something that will be permanently chiseled in stone. Classy guy.
I would have loved to see the BACK/BLACK LASH if some honkie celeb said back in 2008; if that motherfucker Obama wins I am going to move out of the country. That person would have been tarred and feathered and run out of Dodge City, never being able to return.
If nothing else, have some respect for the office even if they hate the person in The Big Chair. I am sure Sammy could have brought his message across in a little more subtle manner.
For all of the super anti-Trump haters out here that were going to leave the country for good if DT got elected. The last time I checked the airlines and other means of foreign travel, I didn’t see any of the fools in line buying a one way ticket.
As far as Iman Shumpert’s invitation is concerned; I would advise him not to hold his breath while waiting at his mailbox.
By the way; Sammy Boy I wouldn’t hold your breath waiting for that invitation either.