With a background such as she has; how and the hell can this women with an IQ that is substantially higher than most people have such a bad memory?
10 thing to know about Bill’s bride:
1. Born Hillary Diane Rodham on Oct. 26, 1947, in Chicago to Hugh E. Rodham, who owned a drapery making business, and Dorothy Howell Rodham, a full-time homemaker. Her parents were Republicans.
2. When she was 12 years old, she wrote to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, asking how she could become an astronaut. She received a reply saying that NASA didn’t accept women in the astronaut program. Her mother comforted her by saying that her eyesight was much too bad anyway. I would say she was pretty well advanced for her age.
3. While at Wellesley College in Massachusetts, she became head of the local chapter of the Young Republicans. While there she slowly turned leftward in her politics, campaigning for Eugene McCarthy for president, organizing the school’s first teach-ins on the Vietnam War. She wrote her senior thesis on poverty and community development. She graduated in 1969 with a degree in political science.
4. She appeared as a contestant on the television quiz show College Bowl.
5. In 1969, she appeared in Life magazine after giving the first commencement speech by a student at Wellesley. She received a standing ovation after shocking the audience by criticizing the first speaker, Sen. Edward W. Brooke.
7. While at Yale in Connecticut, she first noticed Bill Clinton while he was trying to convince a group of classmates that they didn’t need shots to visit Arkansas. He boasted that Arkansas “has the biggest watermelons in the world.” They first met in the law library after Hillary approached Bill and said, “Look, if you’re going to keep staring at me, and I’m going to keep staring back, I think we should at least know each other. I’m Hillary Rodham. What’s your name? The Dynamic Duo was born.
8. In 1974, she went to Washington, D.C., as one of only three women out of 43 lawyers to work on the inquiry into the possible impeachment of President Richard Nixon.
9. When Hillary Rodham and Bill Clinton were wed on Oct. 11, 1975, she kept her maiden name, not realizing it would become a controversial decision. After her husband’s defeat for re-election in the 1980 Arkansas gubernatorial election, she changed her surname to Clinton. Voters had questioned their marriage’s stability.
10. In 1977, she joined the Rose Law Firm in Little Rock. After her husband’s successful gubernatorial bid in 1978, she continued working at the firm, becoming Arkansas’s first professional first lady. In 1980, she became the firm’s first female partner. In addition, she gave birth to their daughter, Chelsea Victoria Clinton, who was named for Joni Mitchell’s song “Chelsea Morning.”
By all accounts, this women lead a very stellar lifestyle. She excelled in her studies while attending school, she must be a very intelligent person – traveled in some of the most influential and powerful social circles in the world – has been appointed to be the 3rd highest position in the United States government (even if it was a favor being fulfilled or a promise being kept) – has accomplished in her life time what other people can just dream of but yet she has one Achilles heel; she has a very bad memory. She is not a stupid lady but a very crafty, conniving person. She knows exactly what she is doing ever millisecond of the day.
It is not unusual for anyone to have a bad memory but when that mental issues is tied into being a proven prevaricator, I would conclude that possibly the memory issue is just a front.
It is very convenient for people like her to turn that switch on and off as they see fit. Possibly it is a family characteristic.
Any intelligent person has to know that Bill’s Bride is lying through her teeth to save her skin. Her credibility has been flushed down the drain many years ago. But as bad as she is (by the way not very convincing) she still has a slew of sheep following her, hopefully over the cliff.
The only conclusion anyone can possibly come to regarding this affliction she has and her herd; her sheep are as bad as she is.
As the old Italian saying goes; se le scarpe montarli messo su – if the shoes fit put them on.
More astounding than Bill’s bride beating the system, SO FAR, I am dumbfounded by the insult to the American people and the judical system by the people that either have been bought off or have no moral fiber at all to allow this travesty of justice.
Excerpt of Comey’s transcript that is a total hypocrisy :
To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.
Talk about bold-faced double standards. I wonder what Comey’s payback is going to be somewhere down the road?
If nothing else; BBB – Bill’s bride perjury should be an issue that she should have to be accountable for. Comey, in all of his wisdom, did state that perjury was a big factor in her testimony.
Perjury is considered a serious offense as it can be used to usurp the power of the courts, resulting in miscarriages of justice. In the United States, for example, the general perjury statute under Federal law classifies perjury as a felony and provides for a prison sentence of up to five years.
Even a colony of deaf – dumb and blind people can see through the deception and manipulations involved keeping Bill’s bride from justice. The cover up and support she is getting goes all the way to Obama. I think it is shameful that the USA should have to get a black eye over this and other scandals that involve the protection of government of officials.
Why are they allowed to live by a different set of rules than any other American? It is called deliberate croneyism and corruption. They write the rules and are the first ones to break them.
Let us hope that justice prevails somewhere down the road and these people pay the price for their crimes and deceitful tactics.