Assange implies murdered DNC staffer was WikiLeaks’ source
Stranger things have happened. Never say Never!!
On thing I will say unequivocally ; there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that The Clinton Machine would not stoop or resort to in order to get into the Big Chair.
They better get a LOVE SEAT of Bill’s bride wins. We all know who will be sitting right next her in the oval office; not on his lap, he reserves that for the OTHER women.
Pay attention to #7
1. Gennifer Flowers. Almost out of the chute, Clinton was hit with allegations that he had an affair with a former cabaret singer, Gennifer Flowers. He would later go on 60 Minutes following the 1992 Superbowl to admit to having caused “pain” in his marriage.
2. “I didn’t inhale.” Back then smoking dope was scandalous, and he was hit with charges that he smoked marijuana in college. In March 1992, he admitted trying it and he offered up one of his most famous quotes. “When I was in England,” he said, “I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and didn’t like it. I didn’t inhale and I didn’t try it again.”
3. Rose Law Firm. During the campaign, Arkansas first lady Hillary Clinton’s work for Little Rock’s politically-connected Rose Law Firm erupted with suggestions of conflicts of interest regarding state business. The campaign dismissed the charge, but Bill Clinton elevated the importance of his lawyer-wife when he said that America would be getting “two for the price of one.”
4. Draft Dodging, War Protesting. Like many Baby Boom candidates back then, Clinton was accused of dodging the Vietnam War draft and hit for protesting the war while on foreign soil, when he was a student at England’s Oxford University.
5. Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. After his election and during his presidential transition, Clinton stepped into a political minefield by suggesting gays should be allowed to serve in the military, a debate just ended with the lifting of the “don’t ask, don’t tell” law, a compromise that Clinton authored in his first term.
6. Travelgate. In May of his first year, Clinton fired the White House travel office, alleging theft, charges tossed by U.S. District Court. The federal workers were replaced with Clinton allies from Arkansas and the firings were viewed as politically motivated. Clinton had said that if the alleged suspects were found innocent, he would find a way to pay their legal bills, but he never made good on that promise. [See the month’s best editorial cartoons.]
7. Vince Foster. In July 1993, Vince Foster, a deputy White House counsel and friend of Hillary Clinton’s in the Rose Law Firm, was found shot at a park on the Potomac River from an apparent suicide. Controversy swirled when it was learned that Clinton aides entered his White House office within hours of his death.
8. Whitewater. One of the cases Foster was working on was a controversial land deal called the Whitewater Development Corporation. It was a failed business deal between the Clintons and Jim and Susan McDougal that eventually led to a probe by special prosecutor Kenneth Starr, though his final report focused on the Lewinsky scandal and barely mentioned Whitewater.
9. Healthcare. In 1993, the first couple attempted to overhaul healthcare. The first lady held several closed-door health care task force meetings to draw it up, but because the public wasn’t invited, Congress raised questions of influence and a health association sued stop the meetings. The scandal played a role in scuttling the health reform plan.
10. Troopergate. In December 1993, the American Spectator reported allegations that Arkansas state troopers had arranged sexual liaisons for Clinton when he was governor. The story referenced a woman named Paula, who turned out to be Paula Jones, another sex scandal that dogged Clinton for years.
Are they all lying??? I don’t think so.
My favorite video; that unequivocally demonstrates the moral fiber and lack of character these people has to be:
How some people in this country can overlook all of the positively DOCUMENTED evidence against the familt is way beyond my comprehension.
FOLLOW ME TO THE SLAUGHTER
Although, some if the above incidents do not include Bill’s bride directly; you can bet your sweet ass she was involved up to the hilt or directly knew about them.
Not to throw a monkey wrench into their future plans of getting the skirt in the Casa Bianca, these illegal incidents were swept under the rug and deliberately concealed. The same as all of her escapades while she was Sec. of State.
Say what you want about Trump and you may be right on some accounts. If you stacked all of his improprieties up against Clinton, they would outshine him 10 – 1.
Who do you want in the foxhole with you??