It ain’t Chop suey anymore


China to buy $90 billion gold vault in London:

China is buying one of London’s biggest gold vaults.

At a secret location location in London, there is a vault that contains 2,000 tons of gold and other precious metals. At current prices,the loot inside is said to be worth about $90 billion dollars.

The Chinese state-owned ICBC Standard Bank (IDCBF), the world’s biggest bank by assets, has agreed to buy Barclays precious metals storage business, including its state-of-the-art storage facility in London.

Like the Virginia Slim commercial says; you’ve have come along way baby.

images (3)

It wasn’t too long ago that China was considered a 3rd world country, now the USA is in debt up to it’s eye brows to the Land of Chop Suey and getting in deeper everyday.  Which one is the fool.

Ever wonder how much foreign aid China gives away each year. Not very much.  While the USA gives away about 51 billion the Chinese put out about 17 billion.

This may be another eye opener to some US citizens.

 

New York Times

U.S. sends China millions in foreign aid despite $1.3 trillion debt

In 2015 The New York times did an article that; despite the USA being in hock up to their keaster to China, we STILL send them a care package worth 12.3 million dollars in aid. Go figure that one out FOLKS.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/12/us-sends-china-millions-in-foreign-aid-despite-13-/?page=all

Who is running the show and just how much sense do they have?   I wonder if any of our astute politicians have sat down in recent years and scrutinized the BOOKS to see who our country is donating to each year. I would be willing to bet that 95% of them have no idea and the other 5% don’t care.

This giveaway lunacy can be compared to a bum on the street going up to Bill Gates and handing him a quarter.

gg-logo-80x80[1]

About The Goomba Gazette

Addressing topics other bloggers shy away from. Objective: impartial commentary on news stories, current events, nationally and internationally news told as they should be; SHOOTING STRAIGHT FROM THE HIP AND TELLING IT LIKE IT IS. Direct and to the point unbiased opinions. No topics are off limits. No party affiliations, no favorites, just a patriotic American trying to make a difference. God Bless America and Semper Fi!
This entry was posted in Bungling government, Foreign News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s