I received this from a friend of mine W.S.; it is so cute I thought I would pass it on.
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
- There’s no such thing as too much candy.
- All work and no play can make you a basket case.
- A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Some body parts should be floppy.
- Keep your paws off of other people’s jelly beans.
- Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
- The grass is always greener in someone else’s basket.
As we all should know; the true meaning of Easter has nothing whatsoever to do with a bunny or candy. But if that little fuzzy, furry thing can make this one day a happy day for everyone; so be it.
I really think that years ago a bunch of dentists got together and promoted the celebration of Easter. It has to be great for their business.