They don’t give a puck


CNN

New $444 million hockey arena is still a go in Detroit:

areane

Detroit’s financial crisis hasn’t derailed the city’s plans to spend more than $400 million in Michigan taxpayer funds on a new hockey arena for the Red Wings.

They might want to label it a poor choice with their “priorities”. With 444 million dollars of taxpayers’ money I am sure that the city could find some better use for that money than to build a new hockey arena.

This is the new mentality of the people running big governments today, local, state and federal.

Just take a look at all of the unnecessary and foolish spending the Obama administration has done since the joke of the century “sequester” was put into place. They are too numerous to list. It makes a sensible person wonder who side these “meatballs” are on?

The more I evaluate the poor judgement of government leaders, I am inclined to believe that they are on a mission to destroy the USA and doing a good job of it. Anybody with good intention, concern for the citizens that elected them and a level head would not make the irresponsible decisions they make.

We can say  that 90% of these over paid / under worked primadonnas’ that run the governments “don’t give a puck”. The other 10%, if it does exist, is out numbered.

About The Goomba Gazette

ALWAYS COMMON-SENSE Addressing topics other bloggers shy away from. All posts are original. Objective: impartial commentary on news stories, current events, nationally and internationally news told as they should be; SHOOTING STRAIGHT FROM THE HIP AND TELLING IT LIKE IT IS. Direct and to the point unbiased opinions. No topics are off limits. No party affiliations, no favorites, just a patriotic American trying to make a difference. God Bless America and Semper Fi!
This entry was posted in Bungling government. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.